Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Climate Change Will Have Dire Health Consequences

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    I'm a dip#### who can't think for myself.
    #truth

“I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager.” - Vrai

Why are any of you responding to this “MoveOn.org” operative???

Numbers 1 & 6 maybe, we don't really know.

Numbers 2-5 complete horse ####, we might as well add some other things like better video games, a change in the play style of the NFL, and a trend in kitchen appliances to the pastel colors of the late 50's and early 60's.

Also one thing never spoken about are the possible positives that come out of climate change, nothing ever only has negative consequences.

This is all predicated on if climate change is actually something real or not, which it might not be.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

The only desperation the UN is responding to is their dismay that the US isn't falling for the massive wealth transfer scheme that the Magic Negro had previously tried to sign us up for.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Members who have read this thread: 41