These people, my god!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now they're accusing Sarah Sanders of violating the Hatch Act...because she tweeted a pic of her and Kanye West while Kanye was wearing a MAGA hat.

I'm not making that up:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/storage.ci...85356/OSC-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-10-12-18.pdf

On October 11, 2018, Ms. Sanders appears to have used her official @PressSec Twitter account to make a partisan political post supporting candidate Donald J. Trump. As detailed below, such action likely violates the Hatch Act. On this day, Ms. Sanders posted a picture of herself standing in the Oval Office next to musician Kanye West, who was wearing a “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) hat along with her commentary: “Never a dull moment in the @realDonaldTrump White House. Thank you Kanye West!”

The Hatch Act states that certain executive office employees cannot engage in political activity. So these nutters are saying that because Sarah Sanders posed for a pic with someone who was wearing a hat supporting the President, *she* was engaging in political activity.

:crazy:

This org is another one with a name that is in almost direct opposition to its real mission. Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. In reality they're a bunch of partisan hack ambulance chasers who panhandle so they can file frivolous lawsuits. They're the type of lawyers who file a lawsuit, it gets dismissed, then they file a lawsuit for improper dismissal. Like that. They're really going after Trump officials for using "MAGA" in any communication. Yes, they consider that "campaigning".

Now, look at this latest. Sarah Sanders didn't wear the hat; she simply posed for a picture with someone who was wearing the hat. So clearly this is just another frivolous lawsuit by shyster lawyers who give the whole profession a bad name.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
More and more leftists are convincing me euthanasia is a reasonable response.

Hijinx

Sarah's whole job is a political act. It's what she does.
They could charge her with Hatch Act violations every time she holds a press conference.

It's what she is paid to do for Christ's sake.

Sick minds and they want to run this country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sick minds and they want to run this country.

And they will put their jackboot on free speech to get it.

Busting #### up and rioting in the streets; an unruly screaming mob invading someone's home or business; threats of injury and death - all that's okay with the Democrats.

But you let someone wear a MAGA hat and THAT is an egregious violation of some obscure law.

We can't let these people take over our government.

PeoplesElbow

That law is for people like myself, government employees that are not part of the administration.

Still, according to the legal services, we are allowed to have bumper stickers on our cars, campaign for candidates, etc just not do it as part of our official duties and while at work. The reason behind it is so that we do not use our position to garner votes for a particular candidate.

Hijinx

That law is for people like myself, government employees that are not part of the administration.

Still, according to the legal services, we are allowed to have bumper stickers on our cars, campaign for candidates, etc just not do it as part of our official duties and while at work. The reason behind it is so that we do not use our position to garner votes for a particular candidate.

You mean like Comey and Mueller, and Brennan did.

PeoplesElbow

You mean like Comey and Mueller, and Brennan did.

Not exactly, although what they did/are doing is pretty shady.

It is more "as a _________ government official I believe that ______ will do a much better job and bring money to _________"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This org is another one with a name that is in almost direct opposition to its real mission. Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington.

CREW is behind the Emoluments Lawsuits - over Trump Owner Hotels and Rental Property

Trump cannot own a hotel, because foreigners may rent a room, because that is tantamount to accepting Gifts from foreigners