Well, now I know why these freaks are kirking out and busting chit up

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
First, the prog media is just flat lying about "Trump says Lee was a great general." What he really said was that Lee was a great general and Lincoln was trying to figure out how to beat him, which is why he chose Grant, who was a drunk but a terrific military strategist. And of course Grant went on to beat Lee and win the war.

Trump was actually praising Grant's ability, and Lincoln's wisdom in putting him in charge despite the naysayers.

But the headline is "Trump praises Lee," which takes away the context and the whole story and therefore is a flat out boldfaced lie. And I don't want to hear you little armchair lawyers saying that their headline is *technically* true. It's meant to mislead, and therefore a lie.

So on top of that Monello was channel surfing and lighted on Rachel Maddow. She's going on with these dire warnings and saying how Trump is lying about the mobs - you know, the ones we see on TV on the real news - and he's trying to shut down protest, blah blah. Then she pukes up the narrative about how Trump told the Russians to hack Hillary's email, so they did - which any person actually following the story knows is a flat lie.

Why are we allowing our media to lie and rouse the rabble? That's third world bull#### and shouldn't be happening in the United States. These bots are rioting and busting #### up because of the crap these "media" people are spewing.

They need to be shut down.

Yes, I said it.

The lying media and fake news peddlers need to be shut down.

Hijinx

About the only thing we can do about it is to ignore the lying press and not buy their papers.
While we call it fake news and don't buy their papers or watch their TV channels the liberals are doing the opposite. They are supporting the lies.
Watching the channels and eating their lies up and believing every new lie people like Maddow come up with.

While most of us merely want the truth from the media half of this country lives for the lie.

Vrai observes the problem and wants it shut down, but she offers no way to do so.
The media is killing this country.They have us at each others throats, they blame Trump for divisiveness, when they and the Democrats are the guilty party.
How do we shut them down other than outright war, they are protected by our own Constitution.
They can say anything they like be it truth or fiction.
IMO the internet is the media's worst enemy.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
About the only thing we can do about it is to ignore the lying press and not buy their papers.
While we call it fake news and don't buy their papers or watch their TV channels the liberals are doing the opposite. They are supporting the lies.
Watching the channels and eating their lies up and believing every new lie people like Maddow come up with.

While most of us merely want the truth from the media half of this country lives for the lie.

Vrai observes the problem and wants it shut down, but she offers no way to do so.
The media is killing this country.They have us at each others throats, they blame Trump for divisiveness, when they and the Democrats are the guilty party.
How do we shut them down other than outright war, they are protected by our own Constitution.
They can say anything they like be it truth or fiction.

Invest in precious metals.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

First of all, any entity that promotes treason against the United States should have their federal funding and tax breaks revoked. Talking to you, progbot factory universities.

Second, not sure what you could do with cable TV shows, but the networks could have their FCC license revoked. I would have watchdogs on them and bust them the second they pull any ####.

That is absolutely true...except that the Stalinists control our information via Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. That's why they're under scrutiny right now.

If this were happening in any other country but the US, those outlets would be shuttered and their owners jailed. The only reason they get away with peddling lies and misinformation is because of our First Amendment - the very thing they are trying to take away from their political opponents. So think about that: they use their First Amendment rights to try and take away *our* First Amendment rights.

Seriously, Trump is like a freaking messiah. We went three decades railing about the biased media and restrictive political correctness but feeling helpless to do anything about it; then along came Trump and now we have a leader. He said out loud, on a public stage, what we've been thinking for years but were bullied into silence by the Left. That's why I laugh in the face of any bot who says that I just parrot Trump's talking points - no, bitch, those are MY talking points. I had them decades before Trump came along.

The only thing we really can do is have the courage to stand up to these people and call out their lies. Don't let them get away with it. They want to get in our face? Oh, honey, I can get in a face like nobody you've ever seen. I don't spend my life on social media, but I do roll through and answer back to these lying sacks as needed. And so do a lot of other people. It's interesting that MSNBC or CNN will post some bull#### on Twitter, and the VAST majority of their responses are calling them out. And some from other Democrats! They too are tired of the lies and manipulation. That's why the #walkaway movement is growing so huge - people are tired of it. And the Stalinist media is lazy - they don't even try to hide it anymore. They don't even try to pretend.

The good news is that people are busting them out and not letting them get away with it anymore.

PsyOps

Pixelated
They need to be shut down.

Yes, I said it.

The lying media and fake news peddlers need to be shut down.

I'd suggest not. They counted on an ignorant voting population in 2016 and they lost. The majority of voters out there are not the stupid ignorati the press counts on. I happen to think it was this very sort of lying to the viewers that resulted in Trump's victory. Let's have more of it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I happen to think it was this very sort of lying to the viewers that resulted in Trump's victory. Let's have more of it.

The problem is that it's also rousing the rabble to rioting and violence. If Mayors in these cities would crack down on the crap, I'd be okay with it. But the riot cities are all run by fellow progs who *want* their cities in shambles. And on one hand - ha ha, vote better next time, dummies. But on the other hand we can't allow this third world bull#### in our country.

But see...I don't want the prog press to go underground like they were before. I like them right out in the open, not even pretending to be fair or unbiased. I like them calling Kanye West filthy racist names, and insisting those hordes of screaming violent nutters aren't a mob. I like them flat out lying to the American people, when the truth is readily available with a couple mouse-clicks. It wakes sane people up to what they really are.

A dilemma....

PeoplesElbow

Lee was a great general, he was also a very conflicted man about what side he should be on.

I will go a step farther and say that he was most likely a good man, he knew the horrors of war and wished it would end.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So now the freaking morons are asking why Trump was talking about Robert E Lee in Ohio. If they actually listened to what he said, they would know that he was talking about Ulysses Grant, who is from...wait for it...

Ohio.

:banghead:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lee was a great general, he was also a very conflicted man about what side he should be on.

I will go a step farther and say that he was most likely a good man, he knew the horrors of war and wished it would end.

He was, by all accounts, a very good man. He was my GG Grandfather's schoolmaster too, and highly regarded as such.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But the riot cities are all run by fellow progs who *want* their cities in shambles.

A dilemma....

let them rabble rouse in Georgetown or Upper NW - Cleveland Park - Adams Morgan, Kalorama Cir [near Obama's New Digs] and see how fast this gets put down

Hijinx

Anyone who thinks Trump calling Robert E. Lee a great man will piss me off is out of their mind.

Lee's biggest mistake was going to Gettysburg, he should have stayed in the South and let them come to him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone who thinks Trump calling Robert E. Lee a great man will piss me off is out of their mind.

Lee's biggest mistake was going to Gettysburg, he should have stayed in the South and let them come to him.

:strangle:

The WHOLE POINT of this thread is that Trump's comment was completely misrepresented. He was actually praising Grant, not Lee.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:strangle:

The WHOLE POINT of this thread is that Trump's comment was completely misrepresented. He was actually praising Grant, not Lee.

they have to do everything they can to keep the “racist” smear going.