Progressives Bucket list..

GregV814

Now that our friends on the extreme left (extreme meaning 1 speed), I have a bucket list of those items left to be attacked at once:

1) Hostess bakery ( I mean REALLY!! a subordinate host promoting and producing baked items???)

2) KFC and Colonel Harlan Sanders , are you kidding me?? He owns a plantation probably with slaves and cotton and isn't really a Colonel..

3) Little Debbie snacks (see #1) and its a little white girl with a beret...

4) the word mannequin...shouldn't t be personaquin???

5) Fred and Wilma Flintstone and their white privilege..

NOTE THE ABOVE IS LEVITY BUT WITH AN OUNCE OF TRUTH. THE OPINION EXPRESSED IS ONLY MINE BUT IF IT OCCUPIES YOUR MIND FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS YOU MAY BE A BUDDING PROGRESSIVE...THANK YOU

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Now that our friends on the extreme left (extreme meaning 1 speed), I have a bucket list of those items left to be attacked at once:

1) Hostess bakery ( I mean REALLY!! a subordinate host promoting and producing baked items???)

2) KFC and Colonel Harlan Sanders , are you kidding me?? He owns a plantation probably with slaves and cotton and isn't really a Colonel..

NOTE THE ABOVE IS LEVITY BUT WITH AN OUNCE OF TRUTH. THE OPINION EXPRESSED IS ONLY MINE BUT IF IT OCCUPIES YOUR MIND FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS YOU MAY BE A BUDDING PROGRESSIVE...THANK YOU

You should rent a billboard. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Aunt Jemima pancake stuff - what is she, your maid? Make your own damn pancakes.

And Quaker Oats in general - promoting religion.

Log Cabin because it calls to mind a time when white supremacists stole the Native Americans' land.

Taco Bell - cultural appropriation.

GregV814

Aunt Jemima pancake stuff - what is she, your maid? Make your own damn pancakes.

And Quaker Oats in general - promoting religion.

Log Cabin because it calls to mind a time when white supremacists stole the Native Americans' land.

Taco Bell - cultural appropriation.

well, I guess you don't remember the left smirked that the Quaker Oats caricature was actually Barbara Bush....those wacky non-judgemental lefties...so cute...Now, lets compare Michelle O with National Geographi........(nevermind)...

Toxick

Splat

This post has been reported for inappropriate racism and sexism, and I feel that it is a personal attack on my views, stances and all around value as a human being, by the straight white male patriarchy.

GregV814

This post has been reported for inappropriate racism and sexism, and I feel that it is a personal attack on my views, stances and all around value as a human being, by the straight white male patriarchy.

well, by admitting the latter, you know you have destroyed the former.

glhs837

Power with Control
Just in case you dont remember

Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Scarred old slaver knows he's doin' all right
Hear him whip the women just around midnight
Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good
Brown Sugar, just like a young girl should
Drums beatin' cold, English blood runs hot
Lady of the house wonderin' when it's gonna stop
House boy knows that he's doin' all right