Did you eat glue in the 3rd grade?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Then you might be the target of the left-wing media.

The fact that this even passed news reporting scrutiny is disturbing on its own. We watch a man (Kavanaugh) get raked through the political coals over 35 year old accusations. Now, what you did in the 3rd grade is not only news worthy, but is ammo for personal attacks.

Stephen Miller's third-grade teacher suspended after saying he ate glue as child

A Southern California school district has suspended a teacher who recounted how a senior aide to President Donald Trump ate glue as a third-grader.

Nikki Fiske told the Hollywood Reporter that when Stephen Miller was a student in her classroom, he was a loner with a messy desk who played with glue. She calls Miller "a strange dude."

We're worried about what someone did in the 3rd grade, while adults are making a big deal about what someone did in the 3rd grade, all because of....................................................... Trump.

You people on the left are just a sad, sad bunch of people.

SamSpade

Then you might be the target of the left-wing media.

The fact that this even passed news reporting scrutiny is disturbing on its own.

Didn't EVERY KID ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH DO IT?

Or at least - eat paste. Paste tastes pretty good.

When you first saw this - didn't you think this was satire?

THAT is how ridiculous they've become.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I spent many weekends between 10 - 14 building Model Cars, Tanks, Planes

Testor's for the Win .... then they came out with that ORANGE Smelling Glue

The Tester's original glue actually melted the plastic together. I tried to use the new crap one time, and gave up model building all together.

Hijinx

The Tester's original glue actually melted the plastic together. I tried to use the new crap one time, and gave up model building all together.

Well: Fact is the glue got on your fingers and it didn't wash off. What better way to remove it?