More of the Angry Mob

transporter

Odd how this hasn't been posted on the somd.com forums. Why isn't the crowd of whining, pee in their pants, so easily offended Trumpians calling out this candidate?

[video=youtube;n4cut-wfW0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4cut-wfW0I[/video]

Could it be because this POS is a Republican?

Thank goodness Republicans are sooooo civil and such wonderful examples decency and family values!!!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Odd how this hasn't been posted on the somd.com forums.
Why isn't the crowd of whining, pee in their pants, so easily offended Trumpians calling out this candidate?

nobody knew this guy existed :shrug:

Thank goodness Republicans are sooooo civil and such wonderful examples decency and family values!!!!

yeah because Republicans were chasing Obama Administration Officials out of restaurants and showing up at their homes ...

you really are a SPECIAL kind of Clueless ......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Odd how this hasn't been posted on the somd.com forums. Why isn't the crowd of whining, pee in their pants, so easily offended Trumpians calling out this candidate?

One guy....vs. the mobs of Antifa, leftwing politicians, and mentally challenged celebrities.

And PS, the Fox people have indeed been criticizing this guy. If you watched something other than your officially approved prog fakenews, you would know that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

[video=youtube;n4cut-wfW0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4cut-wfW0I[/video]

LMFAO!!! One obscure crazy old white guy and Tranny calls him a "mob"......Tranny you really are losing your mind.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ah, the ol' one person mob. :) I did hear tell of some ruckus in New York, allegeldy some Patriot Prayer types laid a beating on some anitfa types, but I haven't looked into details.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Progs do this all the time. We point to their large mobs taking over cities and busting up the place, running people out of restaurants and vandalizing their homes; they dig up one obscure person to try and pretend that "you do it too". We point to the throngs of psychos melting down in front of Trump Tower; they find a photo of one person with a lynched Obama. We point to the violent divisive rhetoric their politicians spew daily; they dig up some random guy nobody's ever heard of making a death threat.

Cause yeah, that's exactly the same thing.

:roflmao:

glhs837

Power with Control
Progs do this all the time. We point to their large mobs taking over cities and busting up the place, running people out of restaurants and vandalizing their homes; they dig up one obscure person to try and pretend that "you do it too". We point to the throngs of psychos melting down in front of Trump Tower; they find a photo of one person with a lynched Obama. We point to the violent divisive rhetoric their politicians spew daily; they dig up some random guy nobody's ever heard of making a death threat.

Cause yeah, that's exactly the same thing.

:roflmao:

dont forget wailing and wacking on the SC doors :)