Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: More of the Angry Mob

  1. #1

    More of the Angry Mob

    Odd how this hasn't been posted on the somd.com forums. Why isn't the crowd of whining, pee in their pants, so easily offended Trumpians calling out this candidate?



    Could it be because this POS is a Republican?

    Thank goodness Republicans are sooooo civil and such wonderful examples decency and family values!!!!

  2. #2
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    42,379
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Odd how this hasn't been posted on the somd.com forums.
    Why isn't the crowd of whining, pee in their pants, so easily offended Trumpians calling out this candidate?
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Could it be because this POS is a Republican?
    nobody knew this guy existed


    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Thank goodness Republicans are sooooo civil and such wonderful examples decency and family values!!!!
    yeah because Republicans were chasing Obama Administration Officials out of restaurants and showing up at their homes ...

    you really are a SPECIAL kind of Clueless ......
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

  3. #3
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    127,317
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Odd how this hasn't been posted on the somd.com forums. Why isn't the crowd of whining, pee in their pants, so easily offended Trumpians calling out this candidate?
    One guy....vs. the mobs of Antifa, leftwing politicians, and mentally challenged celebrities.

    And PS, the Fox people have indeed been criticizing this guy. If you watched something other than your officially approved prog fakenews, you would know that.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Odd how this hasn't been posted on the somd.com forums. Why isn't the crowd of whining, pee in their pants, so easily offended Trumpians calling out this candidate?



    Could it be because this POS is a Republican?

    Thank goodness Republicans are sooooo civil and such wonderful examples decency and family values!!!!
    LMFAO!!! One obscure crazy old white guy and Tranny calls him a "mob"......Tranny you really are losing your mind.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  5. #5
    Power with Control glhs837's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22,032
    Ah, the ol' one person mob. :) I did hear tell of some ruckus in New York, allegeldy some Patriot Prayer types laid a beating on some anitfa types, but I haven't looked into details.
    "I aim to misbehave."

  6. #6
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    127,317
    Blog Entries
    2
    Progs do this all the time. We point to their large mobs taking over cities and busting up the place, running people out of restaurants and vandalizing their homes; they dig up one obscure person to try and pretend that "you do it too". We point to the throngs of psychos melting down in front of Trump Tower; they find a photo of one person with a lynched Obama. We point to the violent divisive rhetoric their politicians spew daily; they dig up some random guy nobody's ever heard of making a death threat.

    Cause yeah, that's exactly the same thing.

    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  7. #7
    Power with Control glhs837's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22,032
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Progs do this all the time. We point to their large mobs taking over cities and busting up the place, running people out of restaurants and vandalizing their homes; they dig up one obscure person to try and pretend that "you do it too". We point to the throngs of psychos melting down in front of Trump Tower; they find a photo of one person with a lynched Obama. We point to the violent divisive rhetoric their politicians spew daily; they dig up some random guy nobody's ever heard of making a death threat.

    Cause yeah, that's exactly the same thing.

    dont forget wailing and wacking on the SC doors :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

  8. #8
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    127,317
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    dont forget wailing and wacking on the SC doors :)
    :progmobswailingandwackingontheSCdoors:

    "Oh, well, look what this one guy from Peoria, IL did!"
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |