Campaign strategy???

GregV814

Democrat or Republican or third party...

Mr. Fowler
Holly Budd
Greg Brown
Tim Hutchins
The person in Charles County wearing a men’s suit with golden shoulder length hair

Okay, no party affiliation or platform on their signs.. what are they for. What are the avoiding by NOT reporting party affiliation??

Chris0nllyn

Democrat or Republican or third party...

Mr. Fowler
Holly Budd
Greg Brown
Tim Hutchins
The person in Charles County wearing a men’s suit with golden shoulder length hair

Okay, no party affiliation or platform on their signs.. what are they for. What are the avoiding by NOT reporting party affiliation??

The internet is a big place and available at your fingertips. The candidates must have figured their educated electorate can find the information out themselves. That, or party affiliation is reported on the ballot and you can vote along party lines there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This election it's easy - vote straight Republican. Boycott the raving violent lunatic Democrats.

Any local person who doesn't think it's fair to be tarnished by their highly public brethren's brush, dump the Psycho Party and choose a different one. You are known by the company you keep, and when you have that D after your name you become AntiFa. You become Maxine Waters. You become Hillary Clinton. You become Chuck Schumer. You become Cory Booker and Michael Avenatti and Don Lemon and Alec Baldwin and Kathy Griffin and Madonna blowing up the White House and Robert DeNiro and all those raving mobs who take over restaurants and scream at people when they're trying to have dinner with their family. You become all those mental cases on social media threatening the life of not only our President, but the life of his young son.

Don't want to be associated with them? Then change parties. That's your only option.

You don't get to say, "Oh, I'm a Democrat but I'm not like them..." THEY are the leaders of your Party. THEY set the agenda. YOU follow them. Therefore you are exactly like them and condone their rhetoric and tactics. In fact, I think all Democrats should have to wear a scarlet letter so we know right away that they are insane and violent, and should be avoided.

transporter

This election it's easy - vote straight Republican. Boycott the raving violent lunatic Democrats.

Any local person who doesn't think it's fair to be tarnished by their highly public brethren's brush, dump the Psycho Party and choose a different one. You are known by the company you keep, and when you have that D after your name you become AntiFa. You become Maxine Waters. You become Hillary Clinton. You become Chuck Schumer. You become Cory Booker and Michael Avenatti and Don Lemon and Alec Baldwin and Kathy Griffin and Madonna blowing up the White House and Robert DeNiro and all those raving mobs who take over restaurants and scream at people when they're trying to have dinner with their family. You become all those mental cases on social media threatening the life of not only our President, but the life of his young son.

Don't want to be associated with them? Then change parties. That's your only option.

You don't get to say, "Oh, I'm a Democrat but I'm not like them..." THEY are the leaders of your Party. THEY set the agenda. YOU follow them. Therefore you are exactly like them and condone their rhetoric and tactics. In fact, I think all Democrats should have to wear a scarlet letter so we know right away that they are insane and violent, and should be avoided.

What country or time period you think you live in? You want to physically brand those with political opinions different than yours?

Why is your view as stated above any different from the views of those you oppose?

Why you wouldn't be required to wear a scarlet T on your forehead?

GregV814

Well ChrisO, I contacted Ford Motor Company, BurgerKing, Mod Pizza suggesting they just place their name with little more on their signs. No product information, nothing else. They thought the idea was dumb. I guess consumers must just guess what’s in it for them too.

Chris0nllyn

Well ChrisO, I contacted Ford Motor Company, BurgerKing, Mod Pizza suggesting they just place their name with little more on their signs. No product information, nothing else. They thought the idea was dumb. I guess consumers must just guess what’s in it for them too.

WTF do you expect? A 4x8 plywood sign with every single platform of theirs? You going to pull your Crown Vic over on the side of the road, pull out your readers, and browse each one?

Open a search engine (you're already on it to make the dumb ass posts you do), type in the candidate, and figure the #### out like a big boy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Burger King doesn't sell kings. I asked.