Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WALSH: Elizabeth Warren Just Destroyed Identity Politics Forever

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    They're missing...
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Mitochondrial DNA has long suggested an "Eve" comes from Africa.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fauxahontas.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	125265

This should be funny to watch...

“I’m going to take a DNA test,” Graham told “Fox and Friends” on Tuesday. “I’ve been told my grandmother was part Cherokee Indian. It may all just be talk.”
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...SWtgKb-ObN4q0w

Name:	44126017_2447763375235571_3064977555363725312_n.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	125271
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post

Name:	44126017_2447763375235571_3064977555363725312_n.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	125271
    This is a woman that states Trumps tweets are crazy?

Name:	IMG_1655.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	125281

Name:	IMG_1656.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	125282

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Elizabeth Warren's supporters are gloating after the senator released DNA results proving, once and for all, that she is extremely white. In fact, Warren is so white that she has to go back six to ten generations to find the faintest hint of a non-white person in her lineage. She is so white that, at best, she is possibly around three percent Native American, but probably closer to .001 percent. The depths of her whiteness boggles the mind. She's so white that you might expect her to receive an endorsement from Richard Spencer.

Of course, Warren is spinning the news in the other direction. The senator says that years of using her "Native American heritage" for professional and personal gain have now been vindicated by her microscopic speck of potential Indian DNA. I say "potential" because the test used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia as a stand in for Native American. So it is more accurate to say that Elizabeth Warren might, possibly, according to scant evidence, have a relative who was born in Mexico 300 years ago. In any case, Warren is rejoicing at the news and the Left seems to have joined the celebration.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37131...ity-matt-walsh
    No she didn't. They'll keep going back to that well as long as there are people stupid enough to buy what the Demonrats are selling.
    I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager. - Vrai

Members who have read this thread: 53