WALSH: Elizabeth Warren Just Destroyed Identity Politics Forever

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Elizabeth Warren's supporters are gloating after the senator released DNA results proving, once and for all, that she is extremely white. In fact, Warren is so white that she has to go back six to ten generations to find the faintest hint of a non-white person in her lineage. She is so white that, at best, she is possibly around three percent Native American, but probably closer to .001 percent. The depths of her whiteness boggles the mind. She's so white that you might expect her to receive an endorsement from Richard Spencer.

Of course, Warren is spinning the news in the other direction. The senator says that years of using her "Native American heritage" for professional and personal gain have now been vindicated by her microscopic speck of potential Indian DNA. I say "potential" because the test used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia as a stand in for Native American. So it is more accurate to say that Elizabeth Warren might, possibly, according to scant evidence, have a relative who was born in Mexico 300 years ago. In any case, Warren is rejoicing at the news and the Left seems to have joined the celebration.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37131/walsh-elizabeth-warren-just-destroyed-identity-matt-walsh

PsyOps

Pixelated
I am certain that if DNA testing could go back far enough we'd all learn that we are of African descent.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
D12B67AC-6DA9-4A48-96EA-BF06C2EA1BCD.jpg
:roflmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just want to say I am 5th generation Shawnee on my mother’s side. And, who gives credibility to 23 and me? I know my history, and don’t have to take a DNA test. I was born in 1955. Warren should have left it alone. But, I am glad she didn’t. Go, Liz!

My ancestor’s name was Daniel. He met the Shawnee woman on his way West. I am told that her name was Jennie.

Last edited:

GregV814

Well, I don’t like to gloat, but my fathers heritage includes German mercenaries, horse thieves and a Confederate Major. There was adrunkard, a well educated businessman and a few killed in horseless carriage contraptions. Damn it I am just another Whitman with no chance in being in the NFL Or a rapper!!!!

SamSpade

Well, I don’t like to gloat, but my fathers heritage includes German mercenaries, horse thieves and a Confederate Major. There was adrunkard, a well educated businessman and a few killed in horseless carriage contraptions. Damn it I am just another Whitman with no chance in being in the NFL Or a rapper!!!!

Up early?

BOP

Elizabeth Warren's supporters are gloating after the senator released DNA results proving, once and for all, that she is extremely white. In fact, Warren is so white that she has to go back six to ten generations to find the faintest hint of a non-white person in her lineage. She is so white that, at best, she is possibly around three percent Native American, but probably closer to .001 percent. The depths of her whiteness boggles the mind. She's so white that you might expect her to receive an endorsement from Richard Spencer.

Of course, Warren is spinning the news in the other direction. The senator says that years of using her "Native American heritage" for professional and personal gain have now been vindicated by her microscopic speck of potential Indian DNA. I say "potential" because the test used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia as a stand in for Native American. So it is more accurate to say that Elizabeth Warren might, possibly, according to scant evidence, have a relative who was born in Mexico 300 years ago. In any case, Warren is rejoicing at the news and the Left seems to have joined the celebration.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37131/walsh-elizabeth-warren-just-destroyed-identity-matt-walsh

No she didn't. They'll keep going back to that well as long as there are people stupid enough to buy what the Demonrats are selling.