Please bring back leading from behind!!

transporter

Anything is better than this BS we have now!!

Trump voices 'rogue killers' theory for Khashoggi incident

Saudi Arabia has strongly denied killing Khashoggi and has denounced such assertions as “lies”, saying he left the building shortly after entering.

“The king firmly denied any knowledge of it,” Trump told reporters after speaking with King Salman. “He didn’t really know, maybe - I don’t want to get into his mind but it sounded to me - maybe these could have been rogue killers. Who knows?”

WTF?! Fat guys on a couch interfered with our election. Kavanuagh was "proven innocent". The EU is our "foe".

And of course the article's next line is this:
The U.S. president gave no evidence to support the theory.

Trump has personal business with Saudi Arabia...and they treated him so nicely when he arrive there last year...so of course Trump can't say anything negative.

Damn...this guy is a complete disgrace. The entire rest of the world is taking action and here we are, AGAIN, with a President who has his thumb firmly inserted in his rectum.

Inept!!!!

Incompetent!!!

Unfit!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Damn...this guy is a complete disgrace. The entire rest of the world is taking action and here we are, AGAIN, with a President who has his thumb firmly inserted in his rectum.

Inept!!!!

Incompetent!!!

Unfit!!

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

glhs837

Power with Control
By rogue, perhaps he means govt Sauds acting outside the Kings knowledge? Given how deeply fundamentalists are embedded in the Kingdoms govt, that is posible. Probable? I dont think we can really say. My point is that there are more reasons to say that besides idiocy/collusion.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Barry.jpg