NPC Meme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
4Chan Wins again ... labels SJW As NPC's *

:killingme

*NPC = Non Player Characters

NPC’s serve a host of different functions depending on what the program you’re playing with needs them for. They’re the villagers in Skyrim, Toad from Super Mario Brothers, and the ghosts in Pac-Man. NPC’s may have dialogue, patterns, and personality, but at the end of the day, they’re just a program with pre-set behavioral patterns decided for them by a developer.

[clip]

SJWs serve a host of different functions depending on what activists, politicians and the media need them for. They’re the crazed people trying to beat down the Supreme Court door, the Antifa members threatening motorists, or the male-feminist roundhousing a woman for expressing pro-life views. SJW’s may have dialogue, patterns, and personality, but at the end of the day, they’re just a program with pre-set behavioral patterns decided for them by professors, activist groups, or the media.

The comparison between NPC’s and SJW’s is pretty striking and simultaneously hilarious.

SJW’s aren’t known for their individualism. All of their beliefs seem to be uniform no matter which college or protest you go to. Even if you bring the facts that debunk their beliefs, they can’t or won’t deviate from “their truth.” They think what they’re told with seemingly no capacity for critical analysis, and once their dialogue tree runs out on a certain subject they either clam up or being shouting a phrase over and over again like “BLACK LIVES MATTER,” “HEY HEY HO HO (insert thing) HAS GOT TO GO,” or “NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!”

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...ommunity-created-label-sjws-pretty-brilliant/

like the NPC in Skyrim Constantly repeating 'I was a Warrior Like You, Before I Took an Arrow to the Knee' :banghead: ever day village or town you travel to some guard spouts this

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/9hc9cs/whats_going_on_with_this_npc_meme/

Let me put it simply for OP:

Npc’s are people who lack critical thinking

They believe everything the media tells them (this counts reddit too)

They are plain and simply brainwashed by the machine.

People have started reawakening in masses lately, and it’s thanks to the Americans voting in Trump. See how the main stream media calls for Trump’s impeachment and mock him on the daily, it’s NOT normal.

This meme is a great tool to wake people up. But eventually whether we like it or not the truth will come out and we will all be awoken. Want a sneak peek? Follow the Q

BOP

like the NPC in Skyrim Constantly repeating 'I was a Warrior Like You, Before I Took an Arrow to the Knee' :banghead: ever day village or town you travel to some guard spouts this

That's what mods are for. Too bad there's no mod for the empty-headed leftists in this world.

Also, anyone caught saying "hey hey, ho ho...." should be throat-punched repeatedly until they stop.

Hijinx

I am retired, but I belong to several different organizations that require some of my time (lots of it really) I have grass to cut, painting to get done,maintenance on the home, a wife that likes to see me around and my finances are limited.
In actuality we live relatively close to D.C. but I haven't the time, nor the money to pay for gas and parking,so that I can spend every day beating the halls of the Capitol, banging on the doors of the Supreme Court, or just making an ass of myself for all the world to see.

Where do these people come from? Who feeds them, don't they have jobs or studies or something else to do?
I could see a demonstration once in a while for a good cause,but not every day, just because Hillary lost the election of for the Media rant of the week.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
4Chan Sparks Mass Triggering With NPC Meme; Twitter Responds With Ban Hammer

The "weaponized autists" at 4Chan have done it again, because they can; a new meme suggesting that liberals are soulless idiots who can't think for themselves has gone viral. The concept compares Democrats to "nonplayable characters," or NPCs - the recurring characters in video games with repetitive lines and limited knowledge. Lack of an "inner voice" is a dead giveaway that someone may be an NPC.

The NPC meme essentially meant to ridicule the post-election perpetual outrage culture in which liberals simply parrot the latest talking points from their favorite pundits, who do their thinking for them.

The 4chan version is a simple greyed out, expressionless face known as "NPC Wojak" - which has triggered the left so hard that Twitter conducted a mass-banning campaign for accounts promoting the meme, and the New York Times wrote an entire article trying to figure it out.

Origins:

According to KnowYourMeme, the NPC meme was created in 2016 after an anonymous 4chan user made a threat titled "are you an NPC?" to the /v/ video games board.

npc meme.jpg

Last edited: