Remember when CNN was a legitimate news source?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It really wasn't that long ago. Now it's this:

CNN’s Freak Show of Violence and Racism Hit 17 New Lows This Week

Honestly, the things Don Lemon and his panel were saying about Kanye West were so hateful and racist, if anyone on Fox had said that they would be set on fire. They literally threw every racial slur in the book at him. It was so ugly it took my breath away. Then, because he could think of no other way to ratchet up the hate, he actually used Kanye's dead mother as a weapon against him.

Don Lemon, in particular, used to at least try to be somewhat reasonable. Now he has gone full a-hole and nothing is too ugly for him.

I get that they're trying to compete with MSNBC, since they can't get a moderate audience with their bias and fake news, but that's going to be a tough road. MSNBC is the original Progbot Cafe - a haven for the extreme fully indoctrinated Stalinist Youth, where the bots can tune in and get their 2-minutes hate every day. CNN is trying to pull some of those ratings, but the bots are loyal if nothing else and they will not be leaving their preset.

It's kind of sad to watch. And even more so when they use their tag line "The Most Trusted Name in News", which is surreal in its "War is Peace" double-think.

GregV814

Going back to 1981, I don’t recall cnn ever being legit. But their coverage of the 14th street bridge plane rash AND the fatal metro crash the same day was good.

transporter

It really wasn't that long ago. Now it's this:

CNN’s Freak Show of Violence and Racism Hit 17 New Lows This Week

Honestly, the things Don Lemon and his panel were saying about Kanye West were so hateful and racist, if anyone on Fox had said that they would be set on fire. They literally threw every racial slur in the book at him. It was so ugly it took my breath away. Then, because he could think of no other way to ratchet up the hate, he actually used Kanye's dead mother as a weapon against him.

Don Lemon, in particular, used to at least try to be somewhat reasonable. Now he has gone full a-hole and nothing is too ugly for him.

I get that they're trying to compete with MSNBC, since they can't get a moderate audience with their bias and fake news, but that's going to be a tough road. MSNBC is the original Progbot Cafe - a haven for the extreme fully indoctrinated Stalinist Youth, where the bots can tune in and get their 2-minutes hate every day. CNN is trying to pull some of those ratings, but the bots are loyal if nothing else and they will not be leaving their preset.

It's kind of sad to watch. And even more so when they use their tag line "The Most Trusted Name in News", which is surreal in its "War is Peace" double-think.

You are using Breitbart as your source to complain about the bias of another media outlet?? :loser:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Isn't that one of the forum commandments? Right between 'Thou shalt not admit being wrong' and 'Thou shalt not go against Board Mommy."

haters-gonna-hate.gif

BOP

Isn't that one of the forum commandments? Right between 'Thou shalt not admit being wrong' and 'Thou shalt not go against Board Mommy."

It's either right before or directly after "Thou shalt not show thine ass in public;" I always forget which.

MiddleGround

Its like rolling the soccer ball on the field and watching all the little children chase after it... :lmao:

Stay strong with your mentality SOMD forum! You always provide good entertainment :yay:

black dog

Free America
Going back to 1981, I don’t recall cnn ever being legit. But their coverage of the 14th street bridge plane rash AND the fatal metro crash the same day was good.

It would be interesting to see what Petey Greene would have to say today about CNN.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Back to the OP............

Yes, during the first Gulf war......after Clinton got elected, it became the Clinton News Network and has stayed a Lefist rag ever since.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Back to the OP............

Yes, during the first Gulf war......after Clinton got elected, it became the Clinton News Network and has stayed a Lefist rag ever since.....

Which brings me back to a previous thread where I wondered when all this derangement began. I swear it was when Bill and Shrillary took power.