Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    How do you get lots of money? It's got to be cheaper than the time/money spent for BoE personnel combing through the current rolls.
    It would cost lots of money to clean and reload the entire database in each state.
    Why even have voter registration? With a certified DL folks will be purged or renewed each time your DL is renewed.
    No one cares.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    It would cost lots of money to clean and reload the entire database in each state.
    Why even have voter registration? With a certified DL folks will be purged or renewed each time your DL is renewed.
    Okay... I get it. Purging the rolls and re-registering to vote is tied to the DL renewal. I hate the idea that the MVA is involved in the process, but that would likely work for most. Some exception would have to be provided for the elderly that surrender their DL.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Okay... I get it. Purging the rolls and re-registering to vote is tied to the DL renewal. I hate the idea that the MVA is involved in the process, but that would likely work for most. Some exception would have to be provided for the elderly that surrender their DL.
    A certified State Issued ID, just like for those that don't drive.
    I got my son a MD State ID at 11 or 12, because it made it easier for him to fly direct flights.
    No one cares.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    A certified State Issued ID, just like for those that don't drive.
    I got my son a MD State ID at 11 or 12, because it made it easier for him to fly direct flights.
    Do they have an expiration date as well?
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Do they have an expiration date as well?
    I do believe it did, like a drivers license. I got him a new one when he was about 14 with him growing, and it was turned in when he got his learners permit.
    No one cares.

Members who have read this thread: 46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |