Gosnell: The Trial

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I put this under news and not entertainment because it IS news for many who completely missed the story because of media non-coverage over five years ago. I saw the movie yesterday, and the movie is very disturbing and depressing, but at the same time uplifting and motivating, knowing there is hope for fairness, even in PC cities like heavily democrat Philadelphia.

This is NOT a movie about abortion, but about a murderous doctor that did what he did just because HE said it was right, not what the law said. It is a movie that puts on display the absolute reluctance of a democrat governed city, from the District Attorneys office under pressure from above to not proceed, to the judges that were very reluctant to take on the case against a black abortion doctor in inner-city Philadelphia, simply because of their fears of political backlash from blacks and pro choice groups. They feared more for their own political lives than the thousands of lives this monster Gosnell took, many after the babies were born alive.

The move was not promoted at all by any of the mainstream media outlets, much like the non-coverage of the events leading to the trial, and the trial itself. The trial itself only came to light publically after some independent blogger posted photographs of all the empty seats in the courtroom reserved for the press that was not advertised to the media by the local authorities, no doubt because of political pressures.

This is a true movie, factually based on the investigations by the FBI, DEA, Philadelphia PD, grand jury testimony, and transcripts from the trial. It is a must see for all, to really understand that there are monsters in our society acting under the cover of legitimate businesses.

Go see the movie. Whether you are pro life or pro choice, this movie is not about abortion, which the defense tried to make it, but about potentially thousands of murders by this creep over three decades plus, and how badly the local health departments and PA state and local officials did their best to avoid any confrontation with Gosnell. The jury, black and white came to the correct and proven convictions. Maybe Gosnell and Cosby can hook up and share a cell.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I put this under news and not entertainment because it IS news for many who completely missed the story because of media non-coverage over five years ago. I saw the movie yesterday, and the movie is very disturbing and depressing, but at the same time uplifting motivatingand knowing there is hope for fairness, even in PC cities like heavily democrat Philadelphia.

This is NOT a movie about abortion, but about a murderous doctor that did what he did just because he said it was right, not the law. It is a movie that puts on display the absolute reluctance of a democrat governed city, from the District Attorneys office to the judges that were very reluctant to take on the case against a black abortion doctor in inner-city Philadelphia, simply because of their fears of political backlash from blacks and pro choice groups. They feared more for their own political lives than the thousands of lives this monster Gosnell took, many after the babies were born alive.

The move was not promoted at all by any of the mainstream media outlets, much like the non-coverage of the events leading to the trial, and the trial itself. It was only after some independent blogger posted photographs of all the empty seats in the courtroom reserved for the press that was not advertised to the media, or the media higher ups simply ignored it.

This is a true movie, factually based on the investigations by the FBI, DEA, Philadelphia PD, grand jury testimony, and transcripts from the trial. It is a must see for all, to really understand that there are monsters in our society acting under the cover of legitimate businesses.

Go see the movie. Whether you are pro life or pro choice, this movie is not about abortion, which the defense tried to make it, but about potentially thousands of murders by this creep over three decades plus, and how badly the local health departments and PA state and local officials did their best to avoid any confrontation with Gosnell. The jusy, black and white came to the correct and proven convictions. Maybe Gosnell and Cosby can hook up and share a cell.

Abortions are a part of the media agenda. They don't like to promote anything not on their agenda.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Abortions are a part of the media agenda. They don't like to promote anything not on their agenda.

You're preachin g to the choir there. I'm hoping to open raise awareness on all sides of the political spectrum of what is out there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think about a person who would flat out kill - stab to death - a second or later term fetus. At that point they look like a human and with care can survive on their own. We're not talking about tissue blobs here; we're talking about heartbeat and facial features.

It's like partial birth abortion - what freaking ghoul came up with that procedure??

I am decidedly pro-abortion, but some point it's just gruesome and sadistic.

Hijinx

You're preachin g to the choir there. I'm hoping to open raise awareness on all sides of the political spectrum of what is out there.

Here is my opinion. The Media should not have an opinion, an agenda or bias. They should report the news.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Think about a person who would flat out kill - stab to death - a second or later term fetus. At that point they look like a human and with care can survive on their own. We're not talking about tissue blobs here; we're talking about heartbeat and facial features.

It's like partial birth abortion - what freaking ghoul came up with that procedure??

meh ... partial birth abortion or just deliver the child then kill it ... what is a few centimeters of birth canal

this was Goshnell's choice

glhs837

Power with Control
meh ... partial birth abortion or just deliver the child then kill it ... what is a few centimeters of birth canal

this was Goshnell's choice

And realistically, he's right. It really makes no difference if you reach into the woman to murder a child. And at that point, most thinking people will agree that is a child. If it could survive as a preemie, it's damn well a child. We will at some point have to set a limit, scannable brainwaves, heartbeat, fingers ands toes, some place in the development cycle where we draw the line and say "Past this, unless the mother is literally going to die, you must deliver". but the bomb throwers on either side keep any discusssion from happening.

this guy should have been slaughtered like a rabid animal.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And realistically, he's right. It really makes no difference if you reach into the woman to murder a child.

which is why I say, own it

... you want to be selfish and murder your unborn child :yay: that is on you, just do not hide behind platitudes and nice sounding phrases

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
which is why I say, own it

... you want to be selfish and murder your unborn child :yay: that is on you, just do not hide behind platitudes and nice sounding phrases

Agree. That's how you can tell your platform sucks: when you don't dare call it what it is and have to pretty it up with words like "choice" and "health care".

Just call it what it is: you are killing your unborn child.

Even called by its rightful name, I'm STILL in favor of skanky slutty women not bringing their spawn into the world. I'm in favor of rape victims not having to bear their rapist's child. I'm in favor of crack whores flushing their mini me down the toilet. I'm in favor of couples who can't afford a child and aren't in a position to love and nurture it making their own decisions. The good, the bad, and the ugly - whatever reason you want to chop your baby into bits and send it out with the trash, I support your decision and think that is almost certainly what's best for the child.

It just points to the dishonesty of the Democrats that they'll lie and manipulate when there's no need to.

luvmygdaughters

Its no skin off my nose, if you want to have an abortion or if you want to have fifty of them, because you're too stupid to get on birth control. What really pisses me off, is the fact, that you expect me to pay for them!! Its bad enough I have to pay for thousands of unwanted children who were brought into this world, not to be loved and cared for, but as a tool to obtain more handouts from the government. I wouldn't have a problem paying for you damn birth control pills or condoms, but you never use them!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Its no skin off my nose, if you want to have an abortion or if you want to have fifty of them, because you're too stupid to get on birth control. What really pisses me off, is the fact, that you expect me to pay for them!! Its bad enough I have to pay for thousands of unwanted children who were brought into this world, not to be loved and cared for, but as a tool to obtain more handouts from the government. I wouldn't have a problem paying for you damn birth control pills or condoms, but you never use them!!!

See, I'd rather pay for their abortions than pay for their kids in prison or on welfare who go on to pop out more just like them.

luvmygdaughters

See, I'd rather pay for their abortions than pay for their kids in prison or on welfare who go on to pop out more just like them.

I know my sister says the same thing, but, unfortunately, we are paying for both. If the pregnancy could be avoided, as with birth control, it would stop quite a bit of the abortions and government handouts. I also am a firm believer in restricting the entitlements you get for having children you can not care for. For instance, you are receiving welfare benefits, food stamps, WIC, etc for two children. You become pregnant with a 3rd child, while receiving the handouts, sorry, your "benefits" do not increase.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I know my sister says the same thing, but, unfortunately, we are paying for both. If the pregnancy could be avoided, as with birth control, it would stop quite a bit of the abortions and government handouts. I also am a firm believer in restricting the entitlements you get for having children you can not care for. For instance, you are receiving welfare benefits, food stamps, WIC, etc for two children. You become pregnant with a 3rd child, while receiving the handouts, sorry, your "benefits" do not increase.

Instead they should have been sterilized after the first.

luvmygdaughters

Instead they should have been sterilized after the first.

Lol, I know it sounds harsh, but something has to be done. I have seen it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. Everytime they drop another kid, the benefit increases. There is no limitation. If you want your benefit to increase after the 2nd child, agree to go on birth control.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, abortion is one of those issues that show how ignorant and sheep-like Democrats are. Like the most important thing on earth is abortion at-will, and yet that's the first thing the politicians use as a scare tactic - "s/he's going to repeal Roe v. Wade!!!" and all the prog women scream and take to the streets.