Police Officer Charged With Raping Woman During Late Night Traffic Stop

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The unidentified woman appears to be in the country illegally, though this has not been confirmed. Maryland's Prince George’s County Police Chief Hank Stawinski repeatedly said that the woman was targeted because she was female, and not because of her "immigration status."

Macklin, 29, pulled over the woman around 1 a.m. while on duty and in uniform. After apparently entering the woman's car, Macklin allegedly forced her to perform a sexual act on him.

The officer was arrested on Monday and charged with first-degree rape, second-degree rape, perverted sexual acts, second-degree assault, and fourth-degree sex offense, according to The Blaze. For now, Macklin has been suspended without pay.

Police Officer Charged With Raping Woman During Late Night Traffic Stop

I am not buying the woman was targeted because she was female, and not because of her "immigration status." Statement

I get you don't want fear in the illegal immigrant community ... but

Hijinx

I suppose(at least according to the left) that we must believe the accuser.
The victim.
It sounds a lot like this officer truly screwed up by taking a sex act from this woman.

I wonder how many other women this officer has stopped in the early hours of the night without raping them.
If it was because she was a woman and not an immigrant how did he make it 6 years without raping some other woman?
Or did he feel because she was an immigrant (legal or illegal?) she was in a weak position to be extorted into this.

I know it is crazy to ask this question, but who suggested she might not get a ticket or turned in to ICE if she performed a sex act?
Far be it for me to suggest this may have been consensual until she spoke to her friends, and consensual or not it was a stupid thing to do.
But for this act to be completed without fear of death or injury some cooperation had to be had.

This guy needs to be fired, but is he really guilty of rape?
I think I will wait until the jury comes back, or there is more information available.

BOP

Is there any actual evidence in all this, or are we simply taking the woman's word for it?

PS: the comment section, though.