Kansas, Playoff Race #6

homedepot20

Standing PRIOR to Kansas
OHCG 99
MONELLO 90
CALV 90
HD20 86
STGIS 85

Monello & Calvcopf are only 9 ponts behind the ole man ! OHCG can't BLOCK them both , so one should catch his sorry a$$. Stgislander & Homie can't decide who wants LAST place , 5 races REMAIN in Season

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Monello & Calvcopf are only 9 ponts behind the ole man ! OHCG can't BLOCK them both , so one should catch his sorry a$$. Stgislander & Homie can't decide who wants LAST place , 5 races REMAIN in Season

I don't see that happening. Since we more or less pick the same few drivers. I have to give it to Calv, as his picks last week were unconventional. But he was well rewarded for his bold move.

I, on the other hand, have earned about 80 more points than I imagined I've have when I started this. So any additional points the next few weeks are bonus.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I don't see that happening. Since we more or less pick the same few drivers. I have to give it to Calv, as his picks last week were unconventional. But he was well rewarded for his bold move.

I, on the other hand, have earned about 80 more points than I imagined I've have when I started this. So any additional points the next few weeks are bonus.

Yeah... 1 point in two weeks is not my finest showing.

In my defense, I literally phoned my Talladega "non-picks" in. No Internet out on Gilligan's Island to do any pre-race research.

OldHillcrestGuy

Standing PRIOR to Kansas
OHCG 99
MONELLO 90
CALV 90
HD20 86
STGIS 85

Your not being very nice Homie. You'll be the one in last place, just like all the other years.

I have been slacken, only 1 point in the last 3 races shut out 2 times. Was looking good till Harvick ran out of gas. When Calcop put his picks in last week I thought wow going out on a limb, guess he fooled all of us.

Well my picks will be the same with maybe a switch at the top.

Harvick (1)
Truex
Busch Ky
Larson Ky
Elliott

homedepot20

Looking back at the BONUS 5 points , You & the ole man both have Truex , so that evens you both out . Calvcopf has Kyle Busch , so he can GAIN 5 points on both of you IF Kyle Wins it all !!!!!!

homedepot20

Looking back at the BONUS 5 points , You & the ole man both have Truex , so that evens you both out . Calvcopf has Kyle Busch , so he can GAIN 5 points on both of you IF Kyle Wins it all !!!!!!

And IF Kyle Busch WINS the "Championship" I have a good shot at 3rd since Stgislander has Harvick

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Keselowski - W
Harvick
Kyle Busch
Jones
Blaney

Mixing it up this week.

OldHillcrestGuy

Not a bad day at the office. lol Kind of forgot the race was on. Watched the REDSKINS beat up on the Cowgirls. Did some flipping with the remote a few times at one point Harvick was leading then when I remembered the race was still on, flipped over and there was just 16 laps to go and 4 of my 5 drivers were in the top 5. Maybe didn't get the winner right but after only getting 1 point in the past 3 weeks I'll take the 4 points I got today, I think it increased my lead by a point or two over Monello and the Officer.

homedepot20

Not a bad day at the office. lol Kind of forgot the race was on. Watched the REDSKINS beat up on the Cowgirls. Did some flipping with the remote a few times at one point Harvick was leading then when I remembered the race was still on, flipped over and there was just 16 laps to go and 4 of my 5 drivers were in the top 5. Maybe didn't get the winner right but after only getting 1 point in the past 3 weeks I'll take the 4 points I got today, I think it increased my lead by a point or two over Monello and the Officer.

That Bull $hit must be pretty high along with ALL the smoke you blow up your a$$ in your house :lmao:

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Kansas
OldHillCrestGuy 99+4=103
Monello 90+2=92
Calvcopf 90+2=92
HomeDepot20 86+2=88
Stgislander 85+2-87

Next race is Sunday 28 October @ MARTINSVILLE

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Kansas
OldHillCrestGuy 99+4=103
Monello 90+2=92