The AP Interview Prt 1

transporter

More wonderful examples of how unfit this man is to be President of the United States...

Read the transcript of AP’s interview with President Trump

AP: You were tweeting today about Stormy Daniels ...

Trump: I won a case yesterday, a big case. They sued. Got thrown out. And not only did they get thrown out, but I get legal fees, which is quite unusual, because the case is so obnoxious and so wrong. And I give tremendous credit to the judge. And not only that, we go by Texas law. Texas law says you get every penny that you spent. Texas law is very tough for the legal fees.

AP: Sir, as the president of the United States, is it appropriate to call a woman, and even one who is making serious allegations and who you are in litigation against, to call her a horseface?

Trump: You know what? You can take it any way you want.

So Trump is called out on his Un-Presidential behavior. How does he react, as always, like a child.

AP: How should we take it?

Trump: Did you see the letter? She put out a letter. I had nothing to do with her. So she can lie and she can do whatever she wants to do. She can hire a phony lawyer. You take a look at this guy, a stone-cold loser. Take a look at his past. They can say anything about me. I’m just saying, I just speak for myself. You take a look, and you make your own determination.

AP: There’s two cases with Stormy Daniels aside from the one yesterday that the judge invalidated, but the hush-deal case continues. Did you ask the lawyer to invalidate the agreement?

Trump: Well, you’d have to speak to the lawyers. I don’t even know what the lawyers are doing, but they are very good lawyers. They’ll figure it out

And when pressed Trump, as usual, throws everyone else under the bus.

Inept

Incompetent

Wholly Unfit for office

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
More wonderful examples of how unfit this man is to be President of the United States...
So Trump is called out on his Un-Presidential behavior. How does he react, as always, like a child.
And when pressed Trump, as usual, throws everyone else under the bus.
Inept
Incompetent
Wholly Unfit for office

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

CPUSA

How much more pathetic do plan on presenting yourself on Nov. 7th, Brony?

Because you're pretty damn pathetic now...