Pelosi Predicts Commie Tsunami!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pelosi boasts Dems could see 'tsunami' in midterms, despite party warnings

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., seems to have no doubts that Democrats will win big in the upcoming midterm elections, despite recent warnings the party may be overconfident. The only question for Pelosi is how big.

“People ask me all over the country, ‘Is it a wave, or is it a tsunami?'” Pelosi said Tuesday during a speech at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. “And I said, well, in either case, it’s little drops of water. And many of them. How many a wave, how many more a tsunami. But they’re all close. They’re all very, very close. These are many close races.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pe...-is-whether-it-will-be-a-blue-wave-or-tsunami

h3mech

Pelosi boasts Dems could see 'tsunami' in midterms, despite party warnings

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., seems to have no doubts that Democrats will win big in the upcoming midterm elections, despite recent warnings the party may be overconfident. The only question for Pelosi is how big.

“People ask me all over the country, ‘Is it a wave, or is it a tsunami?'” Pelosi said Tuesday during a speech at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. “And I said, well, in either case, it’s little drops of water. And many of them. How many a wave, how many more a tsunami. But they’re all close. They’re all very, very close. These are many close races.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pe...-is-whether-it-will-be-a-blue-wave-or-tsunami

ya ok

SamSpade

I'm seeing a Dem win for the House and solid GOP win in Senate, GAIN a few seats.

But the House win will be small. 5-10 seat advantage.

SamSpade

What exactly are you seeing that makes you come to this conclusion?

RCP House race numbers - RCP Senate race numbers. (Real Clear Politics).

It's easy to look at specific races, unlike 538 which gives a general outlook but it's harder to look them up
one at a time.

Their Senate race shows a good shot at 53-47 - a two seat GAIN in the Senate.
It shows a 205-199 split Dem/GOP with 31 tossups. To keep the House, the GOP needs 19 of those tossups.
Unlikely. But 12-15, very likely.

Hijinx

I hope another Democrat takes over. She has enjoyed a storied career. Now it’s time to pass the torch, perhaps to a woman of color.

By all means maxine waters or Sheila Jackson Lee,would be great for the job.
Their high IQ's make them perfect. Or maybe the Cowboy hat wearing buffoon.

Last edited: