The AP interview Pt 2

transporter

https://www.apnews.com/ce719c7d6664400cb6b720ba84af2bc2

AP: That is a good piece of trivia. On another topic: Michael Cohen was your personal attorney for many years. He testified under oath in federal court that you directed him to commit a crime. Did you, sir?

Trump: Totally false. It’s totally false.

AP: So he’s lying under oath?

Trump: Oh, absolutely he’s lying. And Michael Cohen was a PR person who did small legal work, very small legal work. And what he did was very sad, when you look. By the way, he was in trouble not for what he did for me; he was in trouble for what he did for himself. You do know that? Having to do with loans, mortgages, taxicabs and various other things, if you read the paper. He wasn’t in trouble for what he did for me; he was in trouble for what he did for other people. He represented me very little. It’s a very low level. And what he was is also a public relations person. And now if he wants to try and get a little bit lighter sentence for what he did ... Totally uninvolved. I wasn’t involved and he had other clients, No. 1. And No. 2, he was a contractor to a large extent. But Michael Cohen, if you take a look at what he did, this had to do with loans, and I guess the taxi industry is something that I have nothing to do with, he did this on his own time.

So Michael Cohen, who was Trump's personal attorney for 10(?) years is now just another coffee boy???

Oh and for those who have already forgotten...Michael Cohen plead guilty to violations of campaign finance law. Since the only campaign Cohen was associated with was Trump's, by definition Cohen's guilty plea on campaign finance laws had everything to do with Trump.

Once again, we have lies by Trump that is easily proven to be lies. There's no truth shading...or parsing of the words. Trump is outright lying. The only people that don't know it are the one's that were the MAGA hats and the little bells around their necks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... Michael Cohen plead guilty to Some Unprovable Bull s h i t. Since the only campaign Cohen was associated with was Trump's, by definition Cohen's guilty plea on campaign finance laws had everything to do with Trump.

Once again, we have lies by Trump that is easily proven to be lies. There's no truth shading...or parsing of the words. Trump is outright lying. The only people that don't know it are the one's that were the MAGA hats and the little bells around their necks.

Fixed ...

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION