The AP interview Pt 3

transporter

https://www.apnews.com/ce719c7d6664400cb6b720ba84af2bc2
AP: But scientists say this is nearing a point where this can’t be reversed.

Trump: No, no. Some say that and some say differently. I mean, you have scientists on both sides of it. My uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years. Dr. John Trump. And I didn’t talk to him about this particular subject, but I have a natural instinct for science, and I will say that you have scientists on both sides of the picture.

I skipped all the garbage about historical hurricanes to focus on the response above.

Dr. John Trump was an electrical engineer according to Wikipedia. He died in 1985. He had nothing whatsoever to do with climatology. Donald Trump's dropping of John Trump's name is irrelevant and just a means at deflecting from the fact that Donald Trump has no working knowledge of the subject of the question.

Now, this would appear to come as news to our great inept, incompetent and unfit President, but there are ALWAYS people on both sides of an issue. The JOB of the President is to sort out the competing viewpoints, make a decision as to which course of action is in the best interest of the future of this country and its citizens and then clearly articulate WHY he made the decision he did.

Trump is an atrocious manager who is obviously incapable of making decisions or clearly articulating anything other than his own ignorance.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Donald Trump's dropping of John Trump's name is irrelevant and just a means at deflecting from the fact that Donald Trump has no working knowledge of the subject of the question.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Now, this would appear to come as news to our great inept, incompetent and unfit President, but there are ALWAYS people on both sides of an issue. The JOB of the President is to sort out the competing viewpoints, make a decision as to which course of action is in the best interest of the future of this country and its citizens and then clearly articulate WHY he made the decision he did.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Trump is an atrocious manager who is obviously incapable of making decisions or clearly articulating anything other than his own ignorance.

How many business have YOUR Name on them or buildings ?