Nobody "rapper" becomes famous by being ####ty and disrespectful of Melania Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These people are such pigs. There is no low to which they will not stoop.

Honestly, someone who is ####ty and hateful just for the sake of it, I would execute them without trial. I can't think of any reason why someone would do that other than because they're a filthy miscreant pig who should have been aborted.

This is why I want SO BAD for the Republicans to pick up more seats in the House and Senate. And then I want them to declare martial law and execute every single one of these sick pigs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TI signed his first record deal almost 20 years ago.

This is no different than Kanye West's video.

And what has that bit of juvenile ignorance to do with the topic? Or are you so baked on drugs that you're free associating again?

Chris0nllyn

And what has that bit of juvenile ignorance to do with the topic? Or are you so baked on drugs that you're free associating again?

In case you forgot what you typed.

Nobody "rapper"

Ignorance is assuming that because you don't know of him, he's a nobody. Facts say otherwise.

Now carry on your call for mass genocide based on political affiliation. :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, Chris is right in that TI is a famous rapper, been around forever, even I have heard of him, and if a rapper gets big enough for me to notice, he's nationally known. But I think this was pretty poorly done. You got a problem the President, fine, no reason to make videos showing his wife as a cheating stripper.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, Chris is right in that TI is a famous rapper, been around forever, even I have heard of him, and if a rapper gets big enough for me to notice, he's nationally known. But I think this was pretty poorly done. You got a problem the President, fine, no reason to make videos showing his wife as a cheating stripper.

I've seen his name - was he banging a Kardashian? said something ####ty about President Trump? - but couldn't pick him out of a lineup or tell you one song he sings.

warneckutz

Dude had some hits back in the day... last few albums bombed horribly... fell into the gutter and fell into obscurity... just released an album - it sucked too... made some political comments to ignite his carrier for a week.

warneckutz

Oh, and tried his hand at acting... best acting was in Ant-Man and Ant-Man and Wasp where he was kept to a line or two...

glhs837

Power with Control
I've seen his name - was he banging a Kardashian? said something ####ty about President Trump? - but couldn't pick him out of a lineup or tell you one song he sings.

Neither could I. But that doesnt mean he's not famous. And I dont mean "Once banged someone famous" famous, I mean multiple albums with millions in sales famous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I.

Heres an irony.

In October 2015, T.I. received backlash when he was speaking on 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton: "Not to be sexist but, I can’t vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman. Just because, every other position that exists, I think a woman could do well. But the president? It’s kinda like, I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally – they make very permanent, cemented decisions – and then later, it’s kind of like it didn’t happen, or they didn’t mean for it to happen. And I sure would hate to just set off a nuke. [Other leaders] will not be able to negotiate the right kinds of foreign policy; the world ain’t ready yet. I think you might be able to [get] the Loch Ness Monster elected before you could [get a woman]."[203][204] Following the reaction from social media, T.I. publicly apologized on Twitter.[205][206]

Hijinx

Most rap I have heard is pretty gross.
Nasty and filthy lyrics made up by low lifes.

Someone asked why they do it. They do it to make money.
As low life as rappers are they have an even lower life audience.

If the audience didn't want it, it wouldn't exist. Their audience is mostly low classed idiots IMO.
There is some talent in the rhyming and rhythm and it's too bad they don't put it to a more pleasant use.

But as long as people want to listen to blasphemy and hate, and the mocking of women, police and anything else decent, there will be an audience for it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think you typed it wrong.

I’ve always heard rap was spelled with a silent c.