Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Overdose victim's obituary: compassionate or enabling?

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Nope, veneral disease has a physical cause and cure, get the clap, take that pill, clear it right up. Get the HIV, here's a cocktail. Cause, cure. Viral, bacterial, whatever. There is a choice connection. You could eff junkies all day long and not catch the "disease", thats where it breaks down.
    I disagree. You list the clap however, there is no cure for HIV, herpes, etc.. Only treatment... kinda like addicts. Only treatment.

My equivalency stands correct
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    I disagree. You list the clap however, there is no cure for HIV, herpes, etc.. Only treatment... kinda like addicts. Only treatment.

My equivalency stands correct
    But they, HIV and Herpes are viruses, they are actual things from outside your body that make you ill. You catch them from other people. Nobody kissed an addict and caught addiction. And the treatment is the reduce the effects of that virus on your bodys systems, not to stop the ill person from doing bad stuff to themselves. Is there an addiction virus?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 67