I hate Ted Cruz...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:killingme

To think that politics has gotten all the crazies to come out of the woodwork! Even the so-called "college edumacated" ones. It's great. :lol:

The people in this country who think that "getting in their face" is effective AND acceptable to get what they want - are going to be in for a big surprise when they get it back in their faces 100X worse. The folks on the other side of this equation are not going to sit back and take it much longer. :yay:

SamSpade

The people in this country who think that "getting in their face" is effective AND acceptable to get what they want -

I always wonder two things -

1. Do they think that *WORKS*? They're obviously not trying to PERSUADE me. Crazy usually has the opposite effect - and -
2. Do they actually KNOW conservatives? I mean, they label us as mean and uncaring and loving our guns but they ACT as though
they believe antagonism will make us run away.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I always wonder two things - 1. Do they think that *WORKS*? They're obviously not trying to PERSUADE me. Crazy usually has the opposite effect - and - 2. Do they actually KNOW conservatives? I mean, they label us as mean and uncaring and loving our guns but they ACT as though they believe antagonism will make us run away.

I also have to wonder that maybe, just maybe, someday they will grow up and look back on their actions with shame.

SamSpade

I also have to wonder that maybe, just maybe, someday they will grow up and look back on their actions with shame.

(shrug)

Most of my older but every bit as liberal relatives kind of prove that won't happen.
A few did - and actually CHANGED. One of them is a cousin of mine whom on a normal day you might have mistaken for Bill Maher.

And then one day he ran for Mayor - as a Republican. Oddly enough, I thought he ran as a Republican because he thought it would help him get elected,
but as the years in office grew - he began to agree with what they believed. I guess a Republican is a Democrat mugged by reality.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I always think about their parents. Because even if the parents are psychotic freaks, too, they have friends and neighbors and co-workers who aren't, and who now look at them with alarm at what they raised.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I always wonder two things -

1. Do they think that *WORKS*?

I don't think this guy is doing this with the thought that it might influence the election. I think this is impulsive behavior stemming from abject hatred and some level of mental insanity. They can't help themselves.

When it comes to groups like ANTIFA, now they have a political agenda. Their tactics didn't work for 2016. We'll see how things play out in about 3 weeks.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I always think about their parents. Because even if the parents are psychotic freaks, too, they have friends and neighbors and co-workers who aren't, and who now look at them with alarm at what they raised.

I would die of embarrassment. On another note, do you see his resemblance to Meathead? :lol: