sticking 'fingers in their salads'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The University of Mississippi has condemned a tweet by a faculty member that called on activists to abandon civility and harass Republican senators in public.

“Don’t just interrupt a Senator’s meal, y’all,” James Thomas, an assistant professor of sociology, tweeted from his @Insurgent_Prof account on Oct. 6, the day Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh was sworn into the Supreme Court.

“Put your whole damn fingers in their salads,” he wrote. “Take their apps and distribute them to the other diners. Bring boxes and take their food home with you on the way out. They don’t deserve your civility.”

Without specifically naming Mr. Thomas, Ole Miss Chancellor Jeffrey Vitter issued a statement Sunday condemning a “recent social media post by a UM faculty member,” Campus Reform reported.

Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking 'fingers in their salads'

SamSpade

The Dems just keep on giving.

I have more faith in the American people than this - I believe that in general, the "blue wave" has just crashed on this pile of incivility.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have more faith in the American people than this

You're thinking from a 30 year old perspective.

People have become what you see in the streets. Maybe not the violence part, but the over-emotional, unthinking herd mentality is there.

I hear it in my office every day. Including right now as I type. :lmao:

Too many commies were allowed to grow here.

ginwoman

You're thinking from a 30 year old perspective.

People have become what you see in the streets. Maybe not the violence part, but the over-emotional, unthinking herd mentality is there.

I hear it in my office every day. Including right now as I type. :lmao:

Too many commies were allowed to grow here.

So many clueless people...zombies

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So many clueless people...zombies

:yay:

NPC's

f you've ever stepped onto a college campus or a protest demonstration that features people with neon colored hair screaming at the top of their lungs about identity politics or a social concern then you've run into a social justice warrior or SJW.

SJWs serve a host of different functions depending on what activists, politicians and the media need them for. They're the crazed people trying to beat down the Supreme Court door, the Antifa members threatening motorists, or the male-feminist roundhousing a woman for expressing pro-life views. SJW's may have dialogue, patterns, and personality, but at the end of the day, they're just a program with pre-set behavioral patterns decided for them by professors, activist groups, or the media.

The comparison between NPC's and SJW's is pretty striking and simultaneously hilarious.

SJW's aren't known for their individualism. All of their beliefs seem to be uniform no matter which college or protest you go to. Even if you bring the facts that debunk their beliefs, they can't or won't deviate from "their truth." They think what they're told with seemingly no capacity for critical analysis, and once their dialogue tree runs out on a certain subject they either clam up or begin shouting a phrase over and over again like "BLACK LIVES MATTER," "HEY HEY HO HO (insert thing) HAS GOT TO GO," or "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!"

npc_sjw_meme.jpg

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I would truly have a nuclear meltdown if some MFer put there hand on my food while I was eating... I would loose my mind in that restaurant...

It would definitely be an act worthy of a curb stomping.

BOP

[/URL]

If you've ever stepped onto a college campus or a protest demonstration that features people with neon colored hair screaming at the top of their lungs about identity politics or a social concern then you've run into a social justice warrior or SJW.
]

I despise that term "social justice warrior." First of all, "social justice" is not what they're after, and second, the word warrior connotes a higher purpose, beyond blind obedience. They aren't SJWs; at best, they're social justice bullies.