Leftist To 9/11 Widow: 'Your Husband Should F--king Rot In The Grave'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Why are you trying to block me?" the man yells at the woman. "I'm f--king trying to walk here."

"Because I obey traffic signals," the woman responded.

"You're a f--king snarky, little f--king idiot," the man shot back. "So shut the f--k up."

The woman turned around and pointed at her NYPD hat, saying, "My husband died on 9/11."

"Good for him," the man responded. "Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f--king sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks."

"So yeah, your husband, should probably f--king rot in the grave."

Hijinx

"Why are you trying to block me?" the man yells at the woman. "I'm f--king trying to walk here."

"Because I obey traffic signals," the woman responded.

"You're a f--king snarky, little f--king idiot," the man shot back. "So shut the f--k up."

The woman turned around and pointed at her NYPD hat, saying, "My husband died on 9/11."

"Good for him," the man responded. "Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f--king sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks."

There are not man real Gentlemen left today, and none of them belong to Antifa.

It's a damned shame but I suppose women screaming for equality and ugly feminists and homosexuals marching for the right to kill their unborn have destroyed decency and the idea that men should treat women with respect,but of course those with ANTIFA don't respect anything.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Self Enhancement, Inc. publicly reacted to the news of their employee's actions on Saturday, condemning Wilson and announcing his firing.

"Steve Wilson is no longer an employee of SEI. His behavior does not represent the values of our organization or the high expectations that we have for our employees," the company wrote in a tweet.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/SelfEnhancement/status/1053840881906675712[/TWITTER]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3742...-husband-should-fing-rot-amanda-prestigiacomo

This_person

What in the hell did this have to do with anything? Was his favorite color green? Did she have a pet turtle when she was 8? This information is completely out of the blue (from what was posted) and implies she thinks she should be able to do as she wishes because of this factoid.

His response is clearly completely asinine, disrespectful, and beyond insulting. But, there was no point in bringing up her dead husband, based on what was posted as to their verbal exchange.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What in the hell did this have to do with anything? Was his favorite color green? Did she have a pet turtle when she was 8? This information is completely out of the blue (from what was posted) and implies she thinks she should be able to do as she wishes because of this factoid.

His response is clearly completely asinine, disrespectful, and beyond insulting. But, there was no point in bringing up her dead husband, based on what was posted as to their verbal exchange.

"I'm not, I'm not going to punch you, I'm not like your husband, I'm not going to punch you," the man replied.
"I'm not married," the woman answered.
"I'm not like your boyfriend or your cop boyfriend who is going to f--king knock you out, so don't worry," the man said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm shocked you haven't seen the exchange. It's been all over TV, all over the internet, for days. Or do you get your news from CNN and MSNBC? I doubt they're giving it any play because they love AntiFa.

This_person

I'm shocked you haven't seen the exchange. It's been all over TV, all over the internet, for days. Or do you get your news from CNN and MSNBC? I doubt they're giving it any play because they love AntiFa.

I try to steer away from stuff like this. I've seen headlines and Facebook videos, but I scroll past them because they are less than meaningless in the grand scheme of things to me.

I watch as much Fox as CNN and/or MSNBC. That is to say, very little of any of those except for major headlines. I prefer C-SPAN; I like to see what happened, not what someone thinks I should get out of what happened.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I try to steer away from stuff like this. I've seen headlines and Facebook videos, but I scroll past them because they are less than meaningless in the grand scheme of things to me.

But this is what's going on in our country. How can you be informed if you don't get any news? <-- That's a real question, not meant as an insult.

This_person

But this is what's going on in our country. How can you be informed if you don't get any news? <-- That's a real question, not meant as an insult.

It's not that I don't get "news", it's that I DO get news, not propaganda stuff.

Do you really think one person yelling at another something insensitive and insulting is "news"? I'm not being sarcastic, but that, too, is a real question and not an insult.

The invasion army marching through Mexico after violating its sovereign border after marching through Guatemala after violating its sovereign border is news, to be sure. An ####### yelling at someone is not news to me. It's a fun distraction, but not really news.

The FAA Re-authorization Act: THAT is news (that no one on here wanted to discuss). The debt crisis that some call "looming" while others say is in the process of running us over RIGHT NOW is news. Trump nominating a person with essentially the exact same judicial record as Garland, and the "right" calling that person a "conservative" while the left called that person "too conservative" was news in that it showed just how STUPID we, the people are and how easily we can be mislead.

An asshat yelling at someone something horrifically insulting and insensitive is an average Tuesday in every densely-populated area of the world.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you really think one person yelling at another something insensitive and insulting is "news"?

One is not news; when it happens frequently all over America, it's news. I am very concerned about the (frequent and widespread) incivility and violence of the Left; left unchecked it becomes a much larger problem and I think it behooves us to be aware of it.

This_person

One is not news; when it happens frequently all over America, it's news. I am very concerned about the (frequent and widespread) incivility and violence of the Left; left unchecked it becomes a much larger problem and I think it behooves us to be aware of it.

Fair enough :yay: