Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kristen Bell Knocks Snow White Because The Prince Kisses Her Without Consent

Blog Entries
    I will bet you money right here and now that if Kristen Bell were approached to play Snow White in an upcoming movie, she would give the producer a bj to get the part.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by CPUSA View Post
    No. Just tax the phuck outta it...making it just as expensive as the scrips.
    Without EVER smoking it, how can you make any kind of informed decision on it?
    Seeing idiots on it isn't an informed opinion. I know just as many idiots who have never smoked it
    I haven't used Heroin or Cocaine either, and I believe my decision not to is a pretty informed one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I haven't used Heroin or Cocaine either, and I believe my decision not to is a pretty informed one.
    I have never knocked over a liquor store and shot the clerk, but I too think it is an informed decision not to do so in the future.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 44