Obama administration officials transported pregnant minors to obtain abortions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Buried in the middle of the court’s analysis was a shocking revelation: Obama administration officials transported pregnant minors in federal custody to New Mexico to obtain abortions in order to circumvent parental consent laws in other states.

An email exchange between two Health and Human Services employees in April 2014 exposed this disturbing fact. In discussing Maria, a pregnant minor held at a temporary shelter, possibly in Texas or Florida—the workers noted that Maria stated she wanted an abortion and did not want her parents to know that she was pregnant. At the time, Maria’s parents, who were to be her sponsors, were located in Florida. Maria was in the custody of the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/18...dged-state-laws-get-illegal-minors-abortions/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good. Fewer future Democrat voters, drug addicts, criminals, and welfare recipients. :yay:

I think you anti-abortion types aren't seeing the benefits to these people being prevented from spawning. It's like a self-cleaning oven.

Hijinx

Good. Fewer future Democrat voters, drug addicts, criminals, and welfare recipients. :yay:

I think you anti-abortion types aren't seeing the benefits to these people being prevented from spawning. It's like a self-cleaning oven.

I have to admit you have a point, but it is still murder.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
An illegal hispanic girl named Maria. What are the odds of that? 1:1?

black dog

Free America
Who would have thought Obama was cutting down on the anchor baby problem.. Its a Win Win, for the girl and the taxpayer.

This_person

You really want to use an "oven" analogy when talking about killing people because we don't consider them good enough human beings to stay alive?

black dog

Free America
You really want to use an "oven" analogy when talking about killing people because we don't consider them good enough human beings to stay alive?

Do you really want to use the ethnic genocide oven as the same as a women's person decision to have a legal medical procedure?

Where the #### do you all come up with this stuff...

This_person

Do you really want to use the ethnic genocide oven as the same as a women's person decision to have a legal medical procedure?

Where the #### do you all come up with this stuff...

I'm all for a woman's personal decision to have a legal medical procedure. I'm all against a medical procedure that intentionally kills innocent human life being "legal".

Now, if she wants to kill herself, go ahead. If she wants to kill someone else, that's a problem for me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh for crying out loud :lol: Is there anything that you can't spin so you can be offended?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh for crying out loud :lol: Is there anything that you can't spin so you can be offended?

You got called out. Oh well. You are the board mommy, BUT, Tp is one of the most grounded and intelligent members on this forum. I have seen your posts wishing electrocution, execution, stick your head in an oven, etc. You sound like Pelosi, and the rest of the communists that you, supposedly, hate. Just sayin’ as a banned come back member. :smile:

Edit...I have, always, praised your writing skills and your knowledge, but you have taken it too far. There is a reason that so many old members don’t post, anymore. Maybe, you shouldn’t get so involved. After all, it is your livelihood. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America

You got called out. Oh well. You are the board mommy, BUT, Tp is one of the most grounded and intelligent members on this forum. I have seen your posts wishing electrocution, execution, stick your head in an oven, etc. You sound like Pelosi, and the rest of the communists that you, supposedly, hate. Just sayin’ as a banned come back member. :smile:

Edit...I have, always, praised your writing skills and your knowledge, but you have taken it too far. JMO.

Just had to edit it.... cluck cluck...:otter:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just had to edit it.... cluck cluck...:otter:

I knew my fave troll would show up. You are so predictable. Maybe, you should try editing your spelling in your posts. And, you are part of the hen house, so I understand your speech, and word problems.

Edit...what is wrong with editing? Just wondering. It seems to get your goat; so to speak. Many members edit.

Edit...what was your purpose in replying to my post? Just wondering.

Edit ...Vrai has called you psychotic. Does that mean anything to you?

Edit ...tomorrow the high in Montgomery Cty is 63 and the low is 52.

Edit...we had eggs Benedict for dinner tonight.

Edit...Hub is running in the Marine Marathon in Arlington VA next weekend.

Edit...The wind knocked down a lot of limbs out of the trees in our yard.

Edit...My son’s rescue cat might be the cutest cat ever!

Edit...We are the most blessed grandparents in the history of the World.

Edit...My dot is doing better with her MS after the multiple infusions she had to have last week.

Edit...we changed several poopy diapers today.

Edit: Do you, really, have a point in going after me? You are that dog that won’t let go of that bone, so to speak. Please let me know your point. As of now, I think you must be a miserable person, or a narcissist. Looking forward to your reply. :smile:

Last edited:

This_person

You were literally just praising people for the decision to kill their kids because they are not good enough to be born, and you accuse me of "spin" for recognizing it?

Try again, sweetie.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You were literally just praising people for the decision to kill their kids because they are not good enough to be born, and you accuse me of "spin" for recognizing it?

Try again, sweetie.

No, you try again. I made an innocuous comment and YOU equated it to the Holocaust and jumped off the top rope. Now that you've gone *splat* you have only yourself to blame.

Now you have to sit at the lunch table with Mama KooKoo. Ha!

This_person

This seems to show that you are not just accepting, but actively approving of abortion. Now, we have previously agreed that abortion kills a human being, so you are actively approving of killing humans. Why are these people ok to kill? Convicted of a heinous crime?

Fewer future Democrat voters, drug addicts, criminals, and welfare recipients. :yay:

Aaaaaaand, here you are saying that they are not good enough humans to live. :yay:

And here you are using the oven metaphor.

Where’s my “spin”?

This_person

No, you try again. I made an innocuous comment and YOU equated it to the Holocaust and jumped off the top rope. Now that you've gone *splat* you have only yourself to blame.

Now you have to sit at the lunch table with Mama KooKoo. Ha!

No splat, but I will change tables if I have to:kicksrocks:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I never realized this was a problem. But I could see where working in a mine while pregnant would be difficult...