Mika ratchets up the crazy

SamSpade

For those who watch MSNBC often (I've only watched it sparingly) - do they EVER have a panelist or guest who disagrees with the rest of the panel?
Every show I've ever seen, it appears as if they are in some echo chamber where they're all in various levels of agreement.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mika Brzezinski proceeded to accuse supporters of President Trump of being "quislings," a term defined as "a traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country."

well of course - Racist, Homophobe, Climate Denier, Womyn Haters [#meToo] don't work anymore ...

ol ' Salmon / Sappy just the other day was calling Global Climate Warning Change Deniers Criminal's who should be jailed

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, no, no... Mika is following her marching orders...

"When they go low... kick 'em".

I'm going to go kick Don Lemon, then, because there's nothing lower than using someone's dead mother to beat them with. Until they use a dead child, which I'm sure will be happening any day.

transporter

Please explain how Mika's comment is any different than the commentary posted on here everyday by the right wing freak circus (GURPS, Vrai, Kyle, Hijinx, Gilligan, This-person, Pysops, etc)???

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Please explain how Mika's comment is any different than the commentary posted on here everyday by the right wing freak circus (GURPS, Vrai, Kyle, Hijinx, Gilligan, This-person, Pysops, etc)???

That irony thing....you elevate it to stratospheric levels and don't even realize it.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I don't know moron, ignorati, idiot, POS... Did I miss any?