Pelosi endorsed "collateral damage" against Americans who do not share the views

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi endorsed "collateral damage" against Americans who do not share the views of the Democratic Party during an interview over the weekend with left-wing New York Times columnist Paul Krugman.

Pelosi made the remarks on Sunday in New York City at an event hosted by the 92nd Street Y where she spoke about the Democratic Party's agenda.

"We have to have total clarity about what we do when it comes to everything — a woman’s right to choose, gay marriage ... whether it’s about immigration, whether it’s about gun safety, whether it’s about climate ..." Pelosi said. "I think that we owe the American people to be there for them, for their financial security, respecting the dignity and worth of every person in our country, and if there’s some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it, but it shouldn't be our original purpose."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37314/watch-pelosi-endorses-collateral-damage-against-ryan-saavedra

Hijinx

Pelosi said. "I think that we owe the American people to be there for them, for their financial security, respecting the dignity and worth of every person in our country, and if there’s some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it, but it shouldn't be our original purpose."

I just love the way she assumes that Democrats are there for all of the American people.
Or doesn't she consider Republicans American people.

Because Democrats and especially Nancy (rich girl) Pelosi is not there for me.

I don't need her stance on the 2nd. Amendment, I don't need her trying to open the borders to more people sucking up our entitlements.
I see her brand of financial security in the rising debt and the rising cost of entitlements and charity for non-Americans.
Certainly it is rising in Trumps administration also, but what did she do about it when the Democrats had the power.
People with dignity ask to come here and do it the right way. The worth of 4,000 people who are seeking to invade us, whether we like it or not is little.
She is telling Republicans they don't matter. She doesn't give a damn what we like or want.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Agree. Her rhetoric is beyond dangerous - her followers have already shot up congressional representatives for being Republicans. And yet, they're ratcheting their rhetoric UP, not down.

Agree. Dangerous times. During the Ferguson incident, I was driving down Adelina in Calvert, and a group of black guys were walking with their fists in the air, and stared right at me. Unnerving, to say the least. It’s just getting worse.

Hijinx

Agree. Dangerous times. During the Ferguson incident, I was driving down Adelina in Calvert, and a group of black guys were walking with their fists in the air, and stared right at me. Unnerving, to say the least. It’s just getting worse.

Give 'em the finger and keep rolling.

As for Pelosi : The frightening part is that she is not alone.
The list is long of democrats who agree with her. People like maxine waters, and Sheila Jackson Lee and other in her party.

These people keep saying they represent America. Like Republicans do not even exist.