Thread: Ken Paxton

Blog Entries

Ken Paxton

You don't know who that is, but he's Attorney General in Texas. A Republican.

He is currently awaiting trial for securities fraud.

I just think it's hilarious that a guy who is currently under indictment thinks he'll be re-elected.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You don't know who that is, but he's Attorney General in Texas. A Republican.

He is currently awaiting trial for securities fraud.

I just think it's hilarious that a guy who is currently under indictment thinks he'll be re-elected.
    Sounds more like a demonrat than a republican't.
    “I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager.” - Vrai

Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    Sounds more like a demonrat than a republican't.
    Just to point out your ignorance...please look up the Congressmen Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins...both Republicans...both early on supporters of Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Just to point out your ignorance ... please look up the Congressmen Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins ... both Republicans...both early on supporters of Donald Trump.

yeah so what

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Not quite the same thing, but I remember stories of a person winning an election for St. Mary's County Commissioner while sitting in a St. Mary's County jail cell.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Members who have read this thread: 23