Trump/Cruz forced out of venue

BOP

I wonder how the leftist media will spin this. Maybe from the "protesters outside forced Trump/Cruz to change venues" angle.

But that's not what happened.

Oh, and despite the spin, it's not unprecedented.

"Unprecedented’ Response to Trump-Cruz Rally Forces a Venue Change"

https://www.westernjournal.com/trum...ff_medium=referral&ff_campaign=westernjournal

President Donald Trump’s Houston, Texas, rally in support of Sen. Ted Cruz had to be moved to a bigger venue after an overwhelming request for tickets.

Trump’s 2020 campaign manager, Brad Parscale tweeted on Thursday that the rally, which is scheduled for Monday, was moved from the 8,000-seat NRG Arena to the Toyota Center, which holds 19,000 people.

“Response for tickets to #MAGA rally #Houston Mon 10/22 has been HUGE and unprecedented! This will be an epic rally, so we’re moving to @ToyotaCenter. Want to make sure everyone coming knows the venue changed!”

transporter

Just to point out your ignorance...again:

1. When was the last time Texas voted in a Dem for national office (Congress, Senate, President)?

2. That the President HAS to waste his time to go stump for Cruz IN TEXAS tells you how much trouble Rs are in.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just to point out your ignorance ... again:

1. When was the last time Texas voted in a Dem for national office (Congress, Senate, President)?

2. That the President HAS to waste his time to go stump for Cruz IN TEXAS tells you how much trouble Rs are in.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

CPUSA

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
Just to point out your ignorance ... again:

1. Looks like the last time was '93 Brony...Only took Texans 6 months to see through this crook.
Personally, I would say it was 2000 when they elected the Dem sympathizer, GW Bush as President...

2. Kinda like how the Muslim stumped in Illinois, Cali, & New York for Hillary?

You should really get a new life...
Or just end the miserable existing one you're suffering through now...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump is for "Lyin' Ted" now?

I'm guessing this is your first foray into following politics. These guys always bust each other up during the primary, then play kissy face and band together after one of them wins. Think George HW Bush and "voodoo economics"; or Al Gore and Willie Horton.

BOP

Just to point out your ignorance...again:

He's unifying the Republican'ts and the Conservatives, you twit. As legendary as you are in your own mind, I'm surprised you haven't figure this out.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm guessing this is your first foray into following politics. These guys always bust each other up during the primary, then play kissy face and band together after one of them wins. Think George HW Bush and "voodoo economics"; or Al Gore and Willie Horton.

Hell, how about Obama and Hillary?