72% of LA Hate Crimes Hit Jews, Only 12% Muslims

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The media yammers compulsively about Islamophobia. And yet, in reality, the majority of religion-based hate crimes target Jews.

In Los Angeles, it's 72%.

The latest report from the Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations shows that 72 percent of hate crimes against religion in the county were against Jews in 2017.

Following Jews on the list were Muslims, Catholics and Protestants: Muslims were at 12%. Catholics at 11%.

A recent brutal videotaped attack by a Muslim against an Orthodox Jew in New York, pictured above, should serve as an important reminder that Muslim anti-Semitism is a much more serious problem than any supposed Islamophobia.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...es-hit-jews-only-12-muslims-daniel-greenfield

Hijinx

I don't know much about the Jewish religion, but I don't believe they have a clause saying kill or enslave the infidels.

Midnightrider

The media yammers compulsively about Islamophobia. And yet, in reality, the majority of religion-based hate crimes target Jews.

In Los Angeles, it's 72%.

The latest report from the Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations shows that 72 percent of hate crimes against religion in the county were against Jews in 2017.

Following Jews on the list were Muslims, Catholics and Protestants: Muslims were at 12%. Catholics at 11%.

A recent brutal videotaped attack by a Muslim against an Orthodox Jew in New York, pictured above, should serve as an important reminder that Muslim anti-Semitism is a much more serious problem than any supposed Islamophobia.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...es-hit-jews-only-12-muslims-daniel-greenfield

hey dumbass:

http://forums.somd.com/threads/333845-EVERYBODY-please-read!!

or you could check out the sticky at the top of the forum.

GregV814

Well, what ratio of the population is Jew and Muslim. Probably statistically the norm for this type of comparison...

Midnightrider

Well, what ratio of the population is Jew and Muslim. Probably statistically the norm for this type of comparison...

:exactly:

But you wouldn’t know it from the ‘article’. Gurps posted the whole thing. It was noth8ng but click bait.

Gurps gets derped again. :yay:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Nope. Just a clause that says to kill, control, or enslave all the goyim.

So if you had to choose where to live and the only 2 choices are a muslim neighborhood or a jewish neighborhood, which do you choose?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Do you have a link, I am interested.

Oh no. I ain't falling for that. Google is your friend. Or Duckduckgo, or Bing, or Yahoo, or etc etc etc. Read about the Zionists and those that practice the Talmud. By the way, I am not lumping all jews into one basket. Just as there are many different sects of practicing christians, there are different practicing jews. Some better than the others.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm tellin' ya..us Druids are a real growth religion. Nothing but chill and good mead around a bonfire.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Thats Orthodox Druids.

Reformed Druids substitute the Wickerman with a Weber and Bratwursts.

Gotcha. I still don't think I'd join though. At least not the local group. The new kegs of "mead" come from Mexico.