Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is paying for all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    They have reporter embedded in the march,
    LOTS of them from some of the video and still pics I'v seen. And there are people issuing instructions...people showing up with loaded trucks handing out food and water... It's a well-organized and well-funded invasion force.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

This is from a Snopes video debunking it came from Soros to organize the mob......

....but the money came from somewhere....https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/sta...29557826736129
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas.....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Beers at Krakken bar with Bird Dog. For all of you who wondered, he's normal. :jet:

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    This is from a Snopes video debunking it came from Soros to organize the mob......

....but the money came from somewhere....https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/sta...29557826736129

See, when it comes to "Did some gang members really tape a crying baby to a windshield to lure unsuspecting women for the raping", I'll go with Snopes. But for anything political, I tend to not trust them.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    See, when it comes to "Did some gang members really tape a crying baby to a windshield to lure unsuspecting women for the raping", I'll go with Snopes. But for anything political, I tend to not trust them.
    Kinda like having the Washington Post vouch for Bezos being such a swell guy!

Its The Blaze but, Hey who knows.
    VP Pence says he knows whos behind this caravan...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/1...igrant-caravan
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    It seems to be organized by a group called People Without Frontiers. Headed by a Mexican/Honduran attorney David Lopez

Once the mi#grants were in Tecun Uman, Mr. López be#came one of the key lead#ers, or#ga#niz#ing lo#gis#tics. He is an anti#estab#lish-ment so#cial ac#tivist who be#longs to U.S.-Mex#ico non#profit Peo#ple With#out Fron#tiers, whose goal “is to build sol#i#dar#ity bridges among peo#ples and turn#down bor#der walls im#posed by greed,” ac#cord#ing to its web#site.

The non#profit has been or#ga#niz-ing mi#grant car#a#vans each year since at least 2008. The last one ear#lier this year, which was much larger than the pre#vi#ous ones, caused a po#lit#i#cal cri#sis be#tween the U.S. and Mex#ico. Af#ter Mr. Trump pub#licly crit#i#cized the car#a#van, it was dis#banded in the south#ern state of Oax#aca as it headed north#ward.
    Mr. López, the leader of the Hon#duran car#a#van, said he was born in Aguas#calientes, Mex#ico, the son of a Mex#i#can and a Hon#duran. He said he joined Peo#ple With#out Fron#tiers five years ago and com#bines his law stud#ies with so#cial ac#tivism.

Sorry about the hashtags, but that’s what the WSJ does when you cut and paste...
    Copy it into a Word document. Hit control-F and tell it to find #, and in the replace with box, leave it blank. Works good, lasts a long time. You can then copy the hashtag free text into your SOMD text box.
    “I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager.” - Vrai

I just read the,
    A Second Caravan is leaving Honduras, The open border crowd better put some more water in the soup pot for dinner at their house.
    Last edited by black dog; 10-24-2018 at 06:04 AM.
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    That strongly suggests to me that I am being manipulated by images of throngs of people walking, because that throng is walking way too fast.

Hamas and Hezbollah are experts at Camera angles and fake dead children
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 67