Who is paying for all of this?

Hijinx

I tried to read it but it isn't worth joining those a-holes to do it.
Just what I got off the top is that the WAPO, a red commie rag, is saying that Trump is saying he will put troops on the mexican border for political reasons.

I don't agree. he is putting them there to stop an invasion.
An invasion of 4,000 people someone in this country is financing to invade our country.
If these 4,000 are allowed to just enter our country there will be 4.000 more tomorrow and the next day and the next.

It must be stopped, and IMO those inviting this 4,000 must be found and stopped also.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who is paying for all of this?

The estate of John McCain?

Everyone wants to rail about Soros, but I think that if he were the real guy we would never know his name. My conspiracy theory is that if you dig a bit you'd find that much of that money is coming from the US Treasury, hidden in some innocuous sounding program. But the reality is it's probably paid with drug cartel money.

"Oh, I'm a nice Honduran man just trying to make a life for my family...that I left behind, unprotected, with murderers and drug lords."

Sure you are, buddy.

transporter

I tried to read it but it isn't worth joining those a-holes to do it.
Just what I got off the top is that the WAPO, a red commie rag, is saying that Trump is saying he will put troops on the mexican border for political reasons.

I don't agree. he is putting them there to stop an invasion.
An invasion of 4,000 people someone in this country is financing to invade our country.
If these 4,000 are allowed to just enter our country there will be 4.000 more tomorrow and the next day and the next.

It must be stopped, and IMO those inviting this 4,000 must be found and stopped also.

Thanks for today's confirmation of your complete lack of intelligence and education!!

Hijinx

Thanks for today's confirmation of your complete lack of intelligence and education!!

I don't know what lack of intelligence you mean or how education can be a factor in my seeing that 4,000 people moving in a large caravan of people towards our Southern border is an invasion. In fact if you don't see it my guess is that you lack the intelligence to see it.

These folks did not gather without someone instigating it. 4,000 people do not just lave home and head thousands of miles to march into our country.
Someone is paying for it.

I can also see that if this invasion succeeds ,another will soon be on the way.
You mean you cannot see that? Who is the one with a lack of intelligence?

We know the Democrats are loving this-------their reason-------they see this as more Democrat votes as these people register and vote..
What the Democrats do not see is that soon these will not be democrat votes for the party now seeking those votes.
Eventually those votes will be for Hispanics and the people who are coming with them.
They will turn our country into theirs---the one they ran from.

Open Borders will end the country we now know.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

....and your lack of understanding that someone is paying to invade our country and you don’t give a ####. That’s how much you hate country you live in. Pack a bag. I hear the weather in Saudi Arabia is wonderful this time of year.

BOP

....and your lack of understanding that someone is paying to invade our country and you don’t give a ####. That’s how much you hate country you live in. Pack your burka. I hear the weather in Saudi Arabia is wonderful this time of year.

#fixed

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Watching the news of this event this morning......
Flags, cell phones, cameras, bottled water, nice clothes.
Where are they charging the cell phones, were is the distribution center for food and water for 4,000 people?
Where are the releiving themselves?
A lot of questions not being answered. These are not the poor, the huddled masses. This is a political circus.

I hope someone finds out who is financing this circus two weeks before the midterms.

black dog

Free America
Watching the news of this event this morning......
Flags, cell phones, cameras, bottled water, nice clothes.
Where are they charging the cell phones, were is the distribution center for food and water for 4,000 people?
Where are the releiving themselves?
A lot of questions not being answered. These are not the poor, the huddled masses. This is a political circus.

I hope someone finds out who is financing this circus two weeks before the midterms.

What I read on another forum is it's up to 7 thousand and the caravan is about two miles long.
Seems most are well dressed and well fed for leaving poverty and despair.
If they are walking to the US border, they have to walk 3,200 mi at 2 mi an hour. That's walking non-stop for 2 months. This is a bit sensationalized to get people's undies twisted. Seems to be working.

Hijinx

What I read on another forum is it's up to 7 thousand and the caravan is about two miles long.
Seems most are well dressed and well fed for leaving poverty and despair.
If they are walking to the US border, they have to walk 3,200 mi at 2 mi an hour. That's walking non-stop for 2 months. This is a bit sensationalized to get people's undies twisted. Seems to be working.

Somebody is supplying these people. 7,000 people just cannot march ahead without logistical support. Food, Water, clothing washed, Children fed.

Here we are with a special prosecutor fishing around for Russians that aren't there while we are being invaded and don't know who is paying for it.
The media is involved that's for sure. They have people embedded with these folks encouraging them and telling them not to turn back, but they are not paying these people and supplying them. However someone in this country is, and those persons are going to get someone killed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Somebody is supplying these people. 7,000 people just cannot march ahead without logistical support. Food, Water, clothing washed, Children fed.

Exactly. Not only is a lot of money required for that level of support, so is a lot of mobile infrastructure and transportation...major logistical challenge. Everyone I've seen marching is certainly well fed and well clothed.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It seems to be organized by a group called People Without Frontiers. Headed by a Mexican/Honduran attorney David Lopez

Once the mi#grants were in Tecun Uman, Mr. López be#came one of the key lead#ers, or#ga#niz#ing lo#gis#tics. He is an anti#estab#lish-ment so#cial ac#tivist who be#longs to U.S.-Mex#ico non#profit Peo#ple With#out Fron#tiers, whose goal “is to build sol#i#dar#ity bridges among peo#ples and turn#down bor#der walls im#posed by greed,” ac#cord#ing to its web#site.

The non#profit has been or#ga#niz-ing mi#grant car#a#vans each year since at least 2008. The last one ear#lier this year, which was much larger than the pre#vi#ous ones, caused a po#lit#i#cal cri#sis be#tween the U.S. and Mex#ico. Af#ter Mr. Trump pub#licly crit#i#cized the car#a#van, it was dis#banded in the south#ern state of Oax#aca as it headed north#ward.
Mr. López, the leader of the Hon#duran car#a#van, said he was born in Aguas#calientes, Mex#ico, the son of a Mex#i#can and a Hon#duran. He said he joined Peo#ple With#out Fron#tiers five years ago and com#bines his law stud#ies with so#cial ac#tivism.

Sorry about the hashtags, but that’s what the WSJ does when you cut and paste...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
There must be some reason why Beno is not sharing his million$ of campaign donations. Probably because it's not really there any more after outfitting all those poor starving Hondurans who just happened to join the march as it worked it way through Mexico. Never knew you could find an extra 4-5000 Hondurans sitting in a bunch of buses idling next to the road. Remember, the Liberals are very good at throwing together a rent-a-crowd of hundreds or thousands and bussing them into the community for a news extravaganze.

stgislander

PREMO Member
There must be some reason why Beno is not sharing his million$ of campaign donations. Probably because it's not really there any more after outfitting all those poor starving Hondurans who just happened to join the march as it worked it way through Mexico. Never knew you could find an extra 4-5000 Hondurans sitting in a bunch of buses idling next to the road. Remember, the Liberals are very good at throwing together a rent-a-crowd of hundreds or thousands and bussing them into the community for a news extravaganze.

He's going to need all that money to pay the fines associated with his campaign robo-texting Texan's cell phones.

SamSpade

Exactly. Not only is a lot of money required for that level of support, so is a lot of mobile infrastructure and transportation...major logistical challenge. Everyone I've seen marching is certainly well fed and well clothed.

From experience, any crowd of ordinary folks is unlikely to ever be able to march more than 25 miles a day.
Even if you don't bathe, you need food, water, a place to relieve yourself, a place to sleep - and if these people are
impoverished, they could not make this journey with a crowd by themselves. Even in wartime, the costs to supply
and maintain a crowd of people is huge.

I tried to do a route online to make the shortest route from Honduras to Texas - and I came up with around
1450 miles. At a huge clip of 25 miles a day, every day, that's almost two months - and they're just moving too
fast. Which means, they're traveling by some other means than walking. That strongly suggests to me that
I am being manipulated by images of throngs of people walking, because that throng is walking way too fast.
And it can't.

So I can only conclude this is not a spontaneous migration of impoverished desperate people making a 2000
kilometer trek because their nation is too horrific to live in - they're bypassing two whole countries that are
perfectly fine to live in and who share their language and culture. No, this is a financed operation and the images
being sent to me are bullsh!t.

Hijinx

From experience, any crowd of ordinary folks is unlikely to ever be able to march more than 25 miles a day.
Even if you don't bathe, you need food, water, a place to relieve yourself, a place to sleep - and if these people are
impoverished, they could not make this journey with a crowd by themselves. Even in wartime, the costs to supply
and maintain a crowd of people is huge.

I tried to do a route online to make the shortest route from Honduras to Texas - and I came up with around
1450 miles. At a huge clip of 25 miles a day, every day, that's almost two months - and they're just moving too
fast. Which means, they're traveling by some other means than walking. That strongly suggests to me that
I am being manipulated by images of throngs of people walking, because that throng is walking way too fast.
And it can't.

So I can only conclude this is not a spontaneous migration of impoverished desperate people making a 2000
kilometer trek because their nation is too horrific to live in - they're bypassing two whole countries that are
perfectly fine to live in and who share their language and culture. No, this is a financed operation and the images
being sent to me are bullsh!t.

They have reporter embedded in the march, but the reportes aren't reporting on how the crowd multiplied so quickly.