Cory Booker Claims Canada Is More American Than America, Gives Insane Reason

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"What does it cost in America?" Booker continued. "Fifty-two percent of median income. Why are other nations out-Americaning us? Why are they out-investing infrastructure the way we used to? Why are they out-investing in research and development the way we used to? Why are they out-investing in education the way we used to?"

Booker claimed that other nations were outdoing the U.S. in all these categories because they want to build a great economy for everybody and the U.S. doesn't want to.

Booker's claim that the U.S. doesn't want to build a great economy for everyone is laughable at best considering a new report that was released this week from the World Economic Forum that showed that the United States has the world's most competitive economy, a spot that the U.S. has not held since 2008.

Cory Booker Claims Canada Is More American Than America, Gives Insane Reason

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cory Booker is not talking to you and me when he says those stupid things. He is talking to the Rosie O'Donnell fan club (aka his voters in NJ and potential voters in 2020). Remember, his people don't get news like we get news - they get propaganda from CNN, Politico, and MSNBC. Oh, and vapid celebrities. They're not allowed to watch Fox or consume any media that doesn't promote the Stalinist agenda; they have been told that Fox is evil and they will be kicked out of the cult if they go to Drudge on the internet because they might accidentally run across a report that says how well the country is doing economically.

Barack Obama was President for 8 years - what did he do to try and drive down the cost of higher education?

Answer: nothing.

And we should note that Cory Booker didn't think it was a problem then.

BOP

I wonder if Corey Booker has his own little blue dress hanging in the closet.

Hijinx

Cory Booker is not talking to you and me when he says those stupid things. He is talking to the Rosie O'Donnell fan club (aka his voters in NJ and potential voters in 2020). Remember, his people don't get news like we get news - they get propaganda from CNN, Politico, and MSNBC. Oh, and vapid celebrities. They're not allowed to watch Fox or consume any media that doesn't promote the Stalinist agenda; they have been told that Fox is evil and they will be kicked out of the cult if they go to Drudge on the internet because they might accidentally run across a report that says how well the country is doing economically.

Barack Obama was President for 8 years - what did he do to try and drive down the cost of higher education?

Answer: nothing.

And we should note that Cory Booker didn't think it was a problem then.

It seems we both have the same notion as to when this complaint Booker is making started.
Obama had 8 years to make Booker happy.
So far Trump has been doing OK, but he was left a helluva mess.

I seem to remember vaguely, something called shovel ready jobs that were going to improve our infrastructure.
We spent a lot of money on it----never amounted to much though---where was Booker then.

If Booker like Canada I am sure we can start a gofundme page to collect enough to send he and his family to Canada.
I was reading a meme the other day it said that Trump was doing such a good job that all of those who threatened to leave decided to stay.
I submit that Mr. Booker isn't leaving either, he has suckered enough people into voting for him, that has has a cushy office, a staff and a media that loves to have him run off at the mouth with his hateful, I hate America BS.