Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosie Calls For Military To 'Get' Trump, MSNBC Analyst Agrees

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Rosie needs to be put away for her own safety.

Remember when she had her talk show and was being touted as "The Queen of Nice"?

Damn.
    The late 90's feel like another world.

Clinton had just had an affair in the Oval Office (), gas was less than $1.00, the religious right was actually a force that I thought was going to actually change things, and heavyset closeted lesbians had #1 rated talk shows. I think she doubled the value of whatever company makes koosh balls (she used to shoot them into the audience, pervs).

"What I wrote on Twitter was we should impose martial law until we make sure the Russians weren’t involved in the final tally of the votes," O'Donnell continued. "People were like, 'martial law, what’s wrong with you? You are a lunatic …' I want to send the military to the White House to get him."
    Who is "we" you moron? The people do not declare martial law. If anyone does it will probably be the President.
    I might add that he is the Commander In Chief of the military.

He isn't going to send the military to the WH to get himself, and YOU don't send them anywhere.

Another ex celebrity, begging for another 15 minutes.

Rosie jumps out in the dark and says really crazy things. Rosie is President Trump's Kookoomomma...
    No one cares.

... and then he won. It took a good year to compose myself to be in public again. I took a year out of the spotlight.
    This is argument enough to reelect Trump. If the Republicans do well in the midterms, I guess 2019 will also be a catatonic year for Rosie...
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Why isn't Rosie living in Canada like she threatened to do if our president won? I was counting on a big buh-bye; never to be heard from again.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    Why isn't Rosie living in Canada like she threatened to do if our president won? I was counting on a big buh-bye; never to be heard from again.
    There were a lot of people who were going to Canada, but after his election Trump has done so well they decided to stay.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    Plane couldn't get off of the ground.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    Plane couldn't get off of the ground.
    That ex’planes’ it. Canada lucked out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    That ex’planes’ it.
    Yuk, yuk.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Members who have read this thread: 52