4 car wreck just past exploration dr 235 s

FED_UP

Just passed that mess about 10 minutes ago, only the right lane was open. Indy 235 at its best.

PeoplesElbow

Coming SB235 on Tuesday I can't believe how there wasn't a wreck when this one douche decided that 60 in a 45 wasn't fast enough and decided to weave in and out of spaces barely big enough for him to get into.

glhs837

Power with Control
We need more laws. (That solves everything... right?)

No, just a shift to make enforcement about really targeting unsafe practices and not a self-licking grant-getting ice cream cone. The amount of time spent on speed enforcement gains us very little in the way of increased safety.

MiddleGround

I am seeing this kind of crap more and more WTF is wrong with people ?

Nothing is wrong with "people." They simply have nothing to fear in the way of enforcement since SMC's finest don't do any patrolling or enforcement on that stretch during rush hour.

glhs837

Power with Control
Isn't there a sign in that turn lane that says YOU CAN RIDE THIS TURN LANE TO WAWA FOR 2-3 MILES AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT OR CAUSE AN ACCIDENT.

Might as well be. I'll be an een half of the people who take the turn into WaWa are right back out the other side without stopping. And the same for the Hewitts/Lil"Ceasars parking lot.