American Beauty
PREMO Member
:yahoo:

I meant to post this earlier and got sidetracked! :lmao:

Couldn't have happened to a better person Nancy! :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think they all need to get a taste of their own medicine.

I'm supposed to feel bad about this and not want to stoop to their level, but..meh. Screw them.

As they should. Stupid should hurt. Paybacks are a bitch. Personally, I wouldn't engage in it, but I sure would sit back and watch.

truby20

Fighting like a girl

I'm so done with that old commie. Our next speaker needs to be have born after the moon landing, that should be the litmus, anyone born prior is in no position to be making decisions that will impact society for decades.

Hijinx

I'm so done with that old commie. Our next speaker needs to be have born after the moon landing, that should be the litmus, anyone born prior is in no position to be making decisions that will impact society for decades.

They kept saying F**k Nancy Pelosi.
That thought turned my stomach.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
:lol:

I too would like to see younger people taking the reigns. But if they're all mentally retarded like AOC, forget it.

She is an absolute nightmare. Bernie obviously has zero acumen for picking appropriate candidates. She's winning this cycle because the world is insane, but hopefully over the next few years she'll mature and realize she shouldn't be in front of a camera. She's the left's Michele Bachmann :lmao:

Hijinx

I watched this and thought it was a bit strange.

This was a political meeting, but there were no signs saying this was a political parties headquarters.
It appeared to me like the meeting was held in a narrow alley and at the back of a building.
Why are they hiding in the rear of a building, you have to enter through a narrow alley.?
Is that what political parties do?
Why aren't they out in the open and entering through a front door?

glhs837

Power with Control
I watched this and thought it was a bit strange.

This was a political meeting, but there were no signs saying this was a political parties headquarters.
It appeared to me like the meeting was held in a narrow alley and at the back of a building.
Why are they hiding in the rear of a building, you have to enter through a narrow alley.?
Is that what political parties do?
Why aren't they out in the open and entering through a front door?

This was a meeting with donors and local candidates held in a restaurant. The "mob" was a bit over the top, and the cursing not required, but Cuban-Americans have a special relationship with communism, and tempers run high with them. I would be more interested in seeing who else was there, why Ms Pelosi was brought in from the rear. Too embarrassing for her to be seen with whomever was in there?

Hijinx

This was a meeting with donors and local candidates held in a restaurant. The "mob" was a bit over the top, and the cursing not required, but Cuban-Americans have a special relationship with communism, and tempers run high with them. I would be more interested in seeing who else was there, why Ms Pelosi was brought in from the rear. Too embarrassing for her to be seen with whomever was in there?

It's like they were trying to sneak in and got caught.

glhs837

Power with Control
It's like they were trying to sneak in and got caught.

Which is my point. Why not go in the front door? Ah, here it is......

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/18/donna-shalala-florida-castro-912087

By MARC CAPUTO 10/18/2018 05:15 AM EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
There’s a simple rule in running for Congress in Miami: Don’t campaign with someone who praised Fidel Castro and fought sanctions against Venezuela’s dictatorial regime.

But Donna Shalala didn’t figure it out until it was too late.

In a district filled with Castro-hating Cuban-Americans and Venezuelan exiles, Shalala’s campaign committed an egregious gaffe — and set off a round of Democratic finger-pointing — by posting an announcement that she would hold a campaign event Wednesday with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and her fellow Californian, Rep. Barbara Lee.

In 2016, Lee had said Castro’s death should be mourned.

SamSpade

What comes around goes around.

While I *get* that some retribution is inevitable, I prefer that conservatives play it clean -
but not for some altruistic "when they go low, we go high" reason.

It's because the press will make a big deal of it while UTTERLY ignoring the behavior
of people towards Republican senators and representatives - and even STAFF and
FAMILIES of those in the administration. We had at least one just - I think - last night -
a crowd shouting and screaming at McConnell in a restaurant.

There's another reason - it makes for the point that THESE ARE THE PEOPLE who want
power in this country. It is idiotic to think these folks will "make nice" once they have power.

Do you ever wonder why, in cheesy action movies, there's always a henchman or some guy
working for the villain - and he is SURPRISED when the villain kills him when he's just pissed
off about something? I mean, how stupid can you be - working for Voldemort, and he offs some
guy because he's just in a bad mood?

These folks aren't Voldemort - but they don't intend to be nice when they're in charge.