Jobs, not Mobs

Hijinx

I have no idea who will win what in November.
I see the President filling stadiums and selling out venues where he appears.
Thousands waiting in line to get in to hear one of his awful speeches.
And lets admit it the man is a terrible speaker. He really sucks at it.

But obviously he has a message that people want to hear, even if he states it badly.
He has done things that people want done.
Mainly he took Obama's regulations and Executive orders and trashed them and that brought a stagnant economy to life.
He is working on getting fair treatment for America in treaties and deals that others ignored or gave away the store in.
He is trying to stop an invasion of illegals from all countries that if allowed will cost Americans Billions in entitlements, and cost those needing jobs and small business's to be replaced by cheap labor that works under the table.
He doesn't take any sh1t from foreign countries.
He protects our sovereignty.

I like the man, and I want those elected to stand by him, to help make America Great Again.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I have no idea who will win what in November.
I see the President filling stadiums and selling out venues where he appears.
Thousands waiting in line to get in to hear one of his awful speeches.
And lets admit it the man is a terrible speaker. He really sucks at it.

But obviously he has a message that people want to hear, even if he states it badly.
He has done things that people want done.
Mainly he took Obama's regulations and Executive orders and trashed them and that brought a stagnant economy to life.
He is working on getting fair treatment for America in treaties and deals that others ignored or gave away the store in.
He is trying to stop an invasion of illegals from all countries that if allowed will cost Americans Billions in entitlements, and cost those needing jobs and small business's to be replaced by cheap labor that works under the table.
He doesn't take any sh1t from foreign countries.
He protects our sovereignty.

I like the man, and I want those elected to stand by him, to help make America Great Again.

I have to disagree, the man is honestly one of the best public speakers ever. Hear me out.

He is not stupid, he has been in the public light for at least the last 35 years. He is a genius in that way, it is honestly incredible. 50 years from now people will study this phenomenon, he is not a poor public speaker, stop saying and continuing that thought!

He is unique and a genius in that way, he can cut down his opponents and stay above the fray, it's remarkable.

I'm a dem, but I will always admire Trump as a public speaker genius, he stole my heart when he cut down Jeb over his brother, I'll never get over the Iraq war, I'll be 90 years old and still be telling whoever is listening that the son of a 1 term president took us into a endless war.

Last edited: