Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Not fair: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I think you're right on a personal level, but as I mentioned... the IOC allowed this; and he took advantage of it.

I'm not sure how someone goes home feeling proud about this sort of 'winning'. Who could he possibly brag to about it? "Look mom/dad, I beat a bunch of girls in a bike race!"
    There are men's athletic competition ----and there are women's athletic competitions.
    Despite all of the equality BS there is a reason for there being a separation.

If the IOC does not recognize this they should be done away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    There are men's athletic competition ----and there are women's athletic competitions.
    Despite all of the equality BS there is a reason for there being a separation.

If the IOC does not recognize this they should be done away with.
    I think what the IOC doesn't get is, that if this gets to be a bigger thing, athletes will revolt and refuse to compete.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Name:  rachel-mckinnon-2-Twitter.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  62.7 KB
    One of those girls should have nut punched him.
    No one cares.

I think what the IOC doesn't get is, that if this gets to be a bigger thing, athletes will revolt and refuse to compete.
    Here is a real athlete https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/cait.../23/id/887588/

The Transgender community has a cow over this.
    How big is the transgender community anyway.

Dr. Jane Hamlin, president of the transgender support group the Beaumont Society, said the community had been battered by the media lately but had hoped that the public would have grown tired of this "and realized it is not funny."
    Well she/he, whatever the hell it is, who can tell any more? Is right it isn't funny , It's sick. Bruce Jenner is a mentally ill sick a-wipe.

They can live withthis illness and in fact they may teach some kindergarteners that this is for real, but the fact is they are the gender they were born with, and there are only two genders.

Members who have read this thread: 58