‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a transgender woman from Canada has criticized the results as unfair.

"First transgender woman world champion...ever," Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, bragged Sunday in a tweet that set off a massive debate.

McKinnon gave a talk at the College of Charleston earlier this year asking: “Is it fair for transwomen athletes to compete in women’s categories?”

Yes. It is unfair. Here's an idea, start a category for transgenders only to compete amongst themselves and not with natural born athletes.

Hijinx

Yes. It is unfair. Here's an idea, start a category for transgenders only to compete amongst themselves and not with natural born athletes.

I don't know if this guy is a true Transgender or just a transvestite, and I really do not care as both are mentally ill men.
IMO this should not be allowed. It is unfair to women.
Women are not physically able to compete with athletic men.

What I am saying is this woman could outride me on a bicycle easily even in my prime, but to compete with men who are athletic and trained in the same sport is crazy.
This guy should be ashamed of himself instead of bragging.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't know if this guy is a true Transgender or just a transvestite, and I really do not care as both are mentally ill men.
IMO this should not be allowed. It is unfair to women.
Women are not physically able to compete with athletic men.

What I am saying is this woman could outride me on a bicycle easily even in my prime, but to compete with men who are athletic and trained in the same sport is crazy.
This guy should be ashamed of himself instead of bragging.

Exactly. Surgery or not, physically and biologically, they are still what they are when born.

officeguy

After the russians snuck some men into women's sports, the olympics used to subject female athletes to medical exams including chromosome testing.

Yes, it's not fair. Not in cycling, not in UFC.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yes. It is unfair.

Can't have it both ways. Either you accept the trannys as they view themselves or you make them compete against men. Whoever pushed this agenda got what they want. I guess they didn't consult with the people they would be competing against.

We are in slippery slope territory. How long before the bathroom wars start up again?

PsyOps

Pixelated
That picture of two women and a dude with their medals is just sad.

rachel-mckinnon-2-Twitter.jpg

Midnightrider

They should create a separate olympics where you can use any supplements or have any surgery you want. Call it the super olympics.
Then return regular olympics etc to their amateur only status where no drugs or alterations are allowed.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If there is prize money involved, imagine how pissed you'd be to get bumped down because of a confused male.

black dog

Free America
If there is prize money involved, imagine how pissed you'd be to get bumped down because of a confused male.

It will be interesting to see what endorsement deals he gets...

Well not really, maybe on a slow news day.. really slow.....

Hijinx

Real Transgenders , those who have had the operation are mentally ill freaks, and the Doctors who did the surgery are butchers.

I can have empathy for their illness, but it doesn't change the fact that mental illness is the driving force.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Can't have it both ways. Either you accept the trannys as they view themselves or you make them compete against men. Whoever pushed this agenda got what they want. I guess they didn't consult with the people they would be competing against.

We are in slippery slope territory. How long before the bathroom wars start up again?

Make the "men" compete against the "women" and see how they like that outcome.

They can cut themselves up and get all the surgery they want, they will still never be the other sex biologically.

BOP

He's not confused. He can't compete with the men, so he decided to do the whole "I'm identifying as a woman thing".

The chicks should have kicked him in the nuts.