Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buy a few condos....get a pass on anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I'd be okay with anyone responding. This story has taken over the news cycle - why? I started a thread in here a few days ago and concluded that it's a ruse to pressure Trump into getting into a ####storm with the Saudis, but I lost track and don't know if any of the usual suspects came up with a better theory.
    This story took over the news cycle because according to the WAPO this guy was a "journalist".
    And my God "journalist's are sacrosanct,regarded as too important or valuable to be interfered with.

If he had been just any other run of the mill arab a-hole the WAPO couldn't have cared less, but this guy was special. A "journalist.

Kill a Police Officer. Sheit, the Post just looks the other way, but a journalist????
    That's just plain horrendous.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    Well, I broke a shoelace on my wingtips the other day. Trump has done nothing about it! I think he’s in collusion with shoestring companies in Saudi. I called the Supreme Court. RBG fell asleep, so I deferred to Kavanaugh. He took no action whatsoever!!!
    Those shoestrings were most likely made in China and, as we all know, Trump is a Chinese spy flooding us with defective shoestrings so that we'll have to buy them all the time and make more money for the Chinese dictator to buy yachts and things with.

I thwart them by wearing slip-ons.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    Would those be your right wing tips?

War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Well if they were left wingtips, the heel would be squished down, and some baxetball “stars” name would be printed on the side. Yo?

Members who have read this thread: 41