Media Begin Lowering Expectations Ahead Of FBI Report On Alleged Trump-Russia Collusion

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It looks like President Donald Trump’s critics might not get the earth-shattering, presidency-destroying, nail-in-the-coffin FBI report confirming Russian collusion they were hoping for.

“The public, they say, shouldn’t expect a comprehensive and presidency-wrecking account of Kremlin meddling and alleged obstruction of justice by Trump — not to mention an explanation of the myriad subplots that have bedeviled lawmakers, journalists and amateur Mueller sleuths,” Politico wrote. “Perhaps most unsatisfying: Mueller’s findings may never even see the light of day.”

Politico suggested Trump’s critics “may be in for a disappointment” when the report is finally finished.

Media Begin Lowering Expectations Ahead Of FBI Report On Alleged Trump-Russia Collusion

Hijinx

It looks like President Donald Trump’s critics might not get the earth-shattering, presidency-destroying, nail-in-the-coffin FBI report confirming Russian collusion they were hoping for.

“The public, they say, shouldn’t expect a comprehensive and presidency-wrecking account of Kremlin meddling and alleged obstruction of justice by Trump — not to mention an explanation of the myriad subplots that have bedeviled lawmakers, journalists and amateur Mueller sleuths,” Politico wrote. “Perhaps most unsatisfying: Mueller’s findings may never even see the light of day.”

Politico suggested Trump’s critics “may be in for a disappointment” when the report is finally finished.

What Hillary paid to start this atrocity of an investigation is a drop ion the bucket compared to what we--the tax payers have invested in Mueller and his witch hunt.
Mueller knew a week into the investigation that it was just a load of horse manure,(probably was in on the scam from the beginning) but he has nursed it along and collected a lot of money for he and his croney alleged lawyers doing the investigation.

They screwed up a few lives and made paupers of some people who had to spend money for lawyers to protect themselves and perhaps they got some puny convictions of Trump workers, who had nothing to do with any Collusion.

All in all it was a damned dirty political trick and those who planned it walk away free.

transporter

And for those who actually care...the Politico article is rather long and has a completely different context than the one presented by comrade GURPS and his Russian news source that cherry picked one paragraph to quote.

If you actually care about context and the reality of what Politico said (don't bother Hijinx...stay inside your little insulated box of hatred and bigotry). the actual Politico article is here:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/19/mueller-investigation-findings-914754

BTW it is also a day and a half old...it took the "journalists" at dailywire that long to figure out how to spin it for ignorati consumption.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
bug.gif .

What?

Hijinx

And for those who actually care...the Politico article is rather long and has a completely different context than the one presented by comrade GURPS and his Russian news source that cherry picked one paragraph to quote.

If you actually care about context and the reality of what Politico said (don't bother Hijinx...stay inside your little insulated box of hatred and bigotry). the actual Politico article is here:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/19/mueller-investigation-findings-914754

BTW it is also a day and a half old...it took the "journalists" at dailywire that long to figure out how to spin it for ignorati consumption.

My box of hatred alongside yours is like a box holding a ring compared to yours holding a big screen TV.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

She said she's suffering terribly from her latest outbreak. You know, the gift that keeps on giving.

God, I sincerely hope I die, if I ever become as bitter and twisted as our little forum breath of fresh air here. I can't stand the thought of being so totally eaten up with hatred, that I strike out at virtual strangers to appease my lust for recognition and meaning in life.

Oh, and she said Trump Rocks!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And for those who actually care ... the Politico article is rather long and has a completely different context than the one presented

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

by comrade GURPS and his Russian news source

AH Yes ... anything the progressives disagree with is now a Russian Bot / News Source / GRU / or 12 Trolls From Minsk

that cherry picked one paragraph to quote.

BTW it is also a day and a half old ... it took the "journalists" at dailywire that long to figure out how to spin it

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish ..... OR A Spin

for ignorati consumption.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish

littlelady

God bless the USA
What Hillary paid to start this atrocity of an investigation is a drop ion the bucket compared to what we--the tax payers have invested in Mueller and his witch hunt.
Mueller knew a week into the investigation that it was just a load of horse manure,(probably was in on the scam from the beginning) but he has nursed it along and collected a lot of money for he and his croney alleged lawyers doing the investigation.

They screwed up a few lives and made paupers of some people who had to spend money for lawyers to protect themselves and perhaps they got some puny convictions of Trump workers, who had nothing to do with any Collusion.

All in all it was a damned dirty political trick and those who planned it walk away free.

Yep.

My box of hatred alongside yours is like a box holding a ring compared to yours holding a big screen TV.

:lol: