GURPS missed this Politico artilcle

transporter

Air wars: Hawley flies on lobbyist's plane after blasting McCaskill

Josh Hawley has criticized Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill repeatedly for using a private plane to travel around Missouri. But the Republican Senate hopeful isn’t above taking a ride in a private plane himself.

Hawley received an in-kind contribution of $5,225 for a charter flight in September on a plane owned by lobbyist Travis Brown and his wife, according to public records. Hawley attended a West Virginia fundraiser on that day, social media posts show, before returning to Springfield, Missouri that night – and posting a Facebook video of him driving into the city for a rally with President Donald Trump the next day.

Brown is a registered lobbyist in Missouri, whose clients include the St. Louis Blues hockey team and wealthy businessman Rex Sinquefield, a Hawley donor who’s linked to a state-level effort to permit medical marijuana use. The plane Hawley flew in, a Pilatus PC-12/47, is registered to Brown’s business address, and flight records show it leaving Missouri for West Virginia on Sept. 20 and returning later that night.

Hawley also reported charter plane expenses of $8,732 for a flight in August and three flights in September in campaign finance disclosures. It is unclear who owned those planes or where Hawley went; his campaign declined to provide details about the flights.

Hawley has slammed McCaskill for using her own private plane during the campaign. In particular, he blasted the senator after she flew between stops on two days what she had billed as an RV tour of the state, calling her "out of touch."

Why did you not post this one comrade GURPS???

Thought you expected to see the swamp drained???

glhs837

Power with Control
The point is that if you claim you are taking an RV tour to get to know the little people, then send the RV around while you sneak off to fly around in your private airplane, that's a problem. IF she had said, I'm going to fly around in my private aircraft so I can meet as many people as possible, no issue. But lying to people so you can appear to be a person of the people while acting like a 1%, that's a problem.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why did you not post this one

you still have NO Clue how ignorant this makes YOU look - but hey go on with your bad self

comrade GURPS???

I have been busy relaxing .. clearly something you know NOTHING About .....
and your Ad Hominem Attack is cute, trying to imply, because I have not posted some criticism of Josh H somehow I am covering up

Thought you expected to see the swamp drained???

where did I EVER say anything about draining the Swamp ... you must think I am Trump like Obama was going to ruin the most Ethical Administration is History

EVERYONE [but YOU Apparently] understands these are platitudes Politicians spout

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.