When cultists attack

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

What's happening:

https://twitter.com/JacobEngels/status/1053489127407128576

Gay journalist goes to an Andrew Gillum rally (he's the D running for Gov. of Florida against Ron DeSantis). During the blah blah he asks (with a bullhorn) if George Soros should pay his fair share. Gets attacked by a young woman, shoved around, and actually assaulted by several others in the crowd. His cameraman was also assaulted.

The new media is not covering this, except for the Tampa Bay Times, which appears to think he deserved it.

Alt-right Florida GOP operative complains he was assaulted while taunting people at Andrew Gillum rally
The far right proud boys member said he faced a "violent mob" while heckling Democrats during Gillum's speech

He said a "violent mob" of Gillum supporters assaulted him Friday, part of a narrative many Republicans across the country are using lately about Democrats.

TBT also appears to be a mob-denier.

Now, in my opinion, people should not be allowed to disrupt rallies. At all. People are there to rah-rah for their guy, not have a political debate. That said, what should happen is security comes in and removes the disruptor. Anyone in the crowd who takes it upon themselves to provoke a physical altercation should be arrested.

And yes, that goes for Trump rallies as well.

What's disturbing is that the Democrats are relying increasingly on violence to get their point across. Forming mobs and harassing people who are simply eating dinner; throwing their food out; chasing them through the streets; busting up cities and threatening people on the street. It's like they're daring Trump to declare martial law.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What's disturbing is that the Democrats are relying increasingly on violence to get their point across. Forming mobs and harassing people who are simply eating dinner; throwing their food out; chasing them through the streets; busting up cities and threatening people on the street. It's like they're daring Trump to declare martial law.

What is even more disturbing, to me, is that those areshats are not pulling those stunts in front of me.

Hijinx

What is even more disturbing, to me, is that those areshats are not pulling those stunts in front of me.

What disturbs me is a that anyone would be stupid enough to vote for Gillum, much less become a mob for him.

transporter

explain to my why you hypocrites think this is a mob and sooooo terrible when the same thing happens at Trump rallies and you morons cheer???

PeoplesElbow

So this gay guy is alt-right just because he doesn't agree with them?

What exactly is alt-right, I don't think anyone ever explained that, I think it's used cause it makes them sound scarier.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So this gay guy is alt-right just because he doesn't agree with them?

What exactly is alt-right, I don't think anyone ever explained that, I think it's used cause it makes them sound scarier.

I think alt-right means extremist. In other words, according to the progbots, all Republicans.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What exactly is alt-right ....

here is the Wiki:

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined grouping of white supremacists/white nationalists, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, and other far-right fringe hate groups.

however Progressives label most anyone that disagrees with their goals as Alt-Right

it is the new Pejorative - formerly know as Racist, Homophobe, Climate Denier, Misogynist,

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Would you mind giving us some context of your point?

He's trying to blame the victim.

In other news, did you see where Claire McCaskill's husband has been accused of beating the #### out of his first wife? His the 13 year old daughter had to call the cops on him.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hey, ASSHAT! Where did Proud Boys come into this discussion? DIP####!

do you guys just not read the op or the article? Both say the guy is a member of the proud boys.

If you read the info at the wiki link it says that part of becoming a PB is to provoke a fist fight with antifa :shrug:

Folksm you do have to read, I read where he was a PB days ago.

MR, letd be honest, provoking a fight with antifa is pretty easy. Hell, just wear a red hat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
do you guys just not read the op or the article? Both say the guy is a member of the proud boys.

So what?

If you read the info at the wiki link it says that part of becoming a PB is to provoke a fist fight with antifa

So is he a member, or was he trying to become a member?

And actually that blurb came from SPLC, which is a well known fascist group. Sources are your friend. You'll pardon me if I disregard the blatherings of an extremely biased one.

NOTE: this is why it's important, when using a Wikipedia entry for information, to see where that information comes from. If the source sucks, the claim is questionable. Wiki is very nice to provide citations on pretty much all claims, so it's fairly easy to come to conclusions for yourself.