Trump rally in Houston, Oct 22

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They had to rent out the Toyota Center because they are expecting around 100,000 people.

Sorry for your luck, Beto.

SamSpade

They had to rent out the Toyota Center because they are expecting around 100,000 people.

Sorry for your luck, Beto.

People are camping out in lines over night - to get in.
Memory might fail me, but I really don't even remember that happening with Obama.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Meanwhile, Uncle Joe managed to draw about 220 people to the rally he spoke at the other day. ;-)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
People are camping out in lines over night - to get in.
Memory might fail me, but I really don't even remember that happening with Obama.

It did... They were just camped outside of the offices for welfare checks and Obamaphones.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're having bigscreens set up outside for people who couldn't get tickets, and a big tailgate event with food trucks and bands. It's going to be an enormous party.

It's annoying to be only a few hours away and not be able to go. We're traveling today - on our way to Bastrop.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Two of his upcoming rallies, they're having it in an airport hangar because that's the largest space available.

#MAGA :patriot:

I'm not sure how the media gets away with "everybody hates Trump". Clearly that's not true because his rallies are freaking enormous.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Meanwhile, Uncle Joe managed to draw about 220 people to the rally he spoke at the other day. ;-)

:lol:

My niece is in journalism and communications classes at USF and HAD to cover a rally (it was Joe Biden's) on campus for a class assignment. It was very sedate and hardly anyone there. :yay: