AP Changes Headline After Liberals Complain About Describing Illegal Caravan As ‘Army Of Migrants’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Associated Press on Sunday changed a headline after a backlash from liberals furious at the AP for describing a caravan of illegal immigrants heading towards the United States as an “army of migrants.”

“A ragged, growing army of migrants resumes march toward US,” read the original headline on the AP story. The AP later changed the headline to replace the word “army” with “caravan.”

“AP borrows language from fascists and refers to child refugees and their mothers fleeing US-fueled violence and poverty as an ‘army,'” wrote left-wing writer Ben Norton. “Truly vile.”

AP Changes Headline After Liberals Complain About Describing Illegal Caravan As ‘Army Of Migrants’

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The Associated Press on Sunday changed a headline after a backlash from liberals furious at the AP for describing a caravan of illegal immigrants heading towards the United States as an “army of migrants.”

“A ragged, growing army of migrants resumes march toward US,” read the original headline on the AP story. The AP later changed the headline to replace the word “army” with “caravan.”

“AP borrows language from fascists and refers to child refugees and their mothers fleeing US-fueled violence and poverty as an ‘army,'” wrote left-wing writer Ben Norton. “Truly vile.”

How about invasion force or attempted infestation.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Very scary stuff. The invasion will not get here until after the election. This is unprecedented, and, obviously, politically motivated. Do these people really think they will just walk into America? The border patrol can’t handle this. I hope Trump sends the Calvary. I am thinking that US citizens that live on the border are preparing. Lock and load, y’all. Remember, Kate, and others. What the hell! If they got on my lawn...well, you know. I lived in Houston (Kingwood) for 7 years, and my parents retired from NOLA to The Woodlands, TX. But, I think MD is worse because they support these non English, don’t want to assimilate, change America communists. God bless America. Everyone was jealous of what we had; including some prezs. If we survive the present time, We will prevail.

Last edited: