This truck was at the auction at Flat Iron last weekend

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I shoulda bought it. Only went for $2250. Talk about a babe magnet!

I think the seat covers were hand-woven by Lizzy Warren's great grandmother.

IMG_1156[1].jpg IMG_1159[1].jpg IMG_1161[2].jpg

nutz

It's not a style for everybody. It sort of grows on some people though. Like a fungus.:drool:

the shifter handle, bottle antenna and front bumper are almost worth the price of admission to the auction. hard to tell from the pic, which motor did they use, the straight 6-4.0?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
the shifter handle, bottle antenna and front bumper are almost worth the price of admission to the auction. hard to tell from the pic, which motor did they use, the straight 6-4.0?

I have no idea what engine it was...had some very nicely done custom aluminum work for the valve cover and the side covers on the block. It sounded real good too..for a 6-banger.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Athlete's foot and jock-itch type of fungus, maybe. :buddies:

LOL! I did a sort of "rat rod beach fishing rig" project with one of my old Broncos some years ago. Had a lot of fun with it..took it to a major Bronco enthusiasts event more as a joke than anything. Had a bunch of old wood water skis attached to the roof rack too.
fishing setup-Optimized.jpg upholstery-Optimized.jpg

black dog

Free America

You missed the GM tilt column and the suicide knob and those stacks i the bed.. Money money moneyyyyy..Money

nutz

You missed the GM tilt column and the suicide knob and those stacks i the bed.. Money money moneyyyyy..Money

Stacks on p/u’s aren’t my kinda thing. The eight ball may have been a clue to the builder :lmao: One of the guys here took a western star cab and sleeper, shrunk it down to fit on a F350 frame added air suspension, etc.....it’s pretty sweet. It is getting repowered, but I forgot with what. For some reason, I’m thinking a Detroit 6 sounds right.

black dog

Free America
Stacks on p/u’s aren’t my kinda thing. The eight ball may have been a clue to the builder :lmao: One of the guys here took a western star cab and sleeper, shrunk it down to fit on a F350 frame added air suspension, etc.....it’s pretty sweet. It is getting repowered, but I forgot with what. For some reason, I’m thinking a Detroit 6 sounds right.

Thatts funny, those old Detroit's are awesome to hear run.. I can hear the Jakebrakes on the DC beltway as a kid at night...