Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Transporter

  1. #31
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    29,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    No concern, just wondering the draw to commenting is.
    Sometimes the subject matter is conversational and if we can ignore the vitriol and hate we can find something in her posts to discuss with each other.

    I don't believe any of us pay any attention to it's posts other than to discuss the subject matter with each other and to have a little fun with her bigoted and biased attitude.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    have a little fun with her bigoted and biased attitude.
    She's a hot mess..a total nutjob. Taunting her comes easily.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Sometimes the subject matter is conversational and if we can ignore the vitriol and hate we can find something in her posts to discuss with each other.

    I don't believe any of us pay any attention to it's posts other than to discuss the subject matter with each other and to have a little fun with her bigoted and biased attitude.
    then why not discuss the topic at hand? Do some people? Yes, but others add literally nothing to the topic, they just want to get a 1st place ribbon in the "Race to comment first in a transporter thread". A race where everyone is a loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    they just want to get a 1st place ribbon in the "Race to comment first in a transporter thread". A race where everyone is a loser.
    Hey...where's my ribbon?
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Hey...where's my ribbon?
    Here you go.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pbr.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	125375
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  6. #36
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    29,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    then why not discuss the topic at hand? Do some people? Yes, but others add literally nothing to the topic, they just want to get a 1st place ribbon in the "Race to comment first in a transporter thread". A race where everyone is a loser.
    The fact is if we wish to discuss the topic Tranny brings up we must do it amongst ourselves for She/he/it never returns for any discussion and most of us need not discuss it for most of us are pretty much of the same mind on it's subjects.

    Personally I avoid being first in it's threads because I have a sincere wish that no one will respond.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Here you go.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pbr.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	125375
    blech. I'll stick with my real beer, thanks very mush.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Members who have read this thread: 54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |